For girls

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 6:17pm
via Android

I want to ask if you even like the bulked up bodybuilders or would you prefer a lean man more athletic looking with abs and tonned muscles?

17 Nov
I'm not a girl, but I can tell you this. It's more important that you are comfortable in your own body. You personality is also more important. My girlfriend likes slim guys people who doesn't have too much muscles.
17 Nov
Yeah I know that being happy with yourself is what matters, this was just to settle an argument between friends
17 Nov
But if you and your friends are discussing which muscle group is the sexiest you need to ask every girl in the world and some might change their mind before you are done asking ^^ and in the end, the one you end up falling in love with might be a part of the minority and then all the asking was a waste :P
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 6:35pm
via Android

Personally I prefer a slender body with toned muscles. But Christopher O. is spot on. There are like what, 7 billion people on this planet, half of them female, all of them individuals. Y'can't please them all and they all have their own and different preferences.

17 Nov
Your comment was better formulated though :) The last part was exactly what I meant.
17 Nov
Haha yes not gonna try to please everyone "if everyone likes you you're doing something wrong" :p and as a matter of fact there are more women because men die more in wars or stuff atleast that's what I read somewhere. Thanks for the input :D
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 7:14pm
via Android

Haha body type my friend there's only a few of them, I wouldn't want to be huge if 99 percent of the girls pick huge bodybuilders lol this is not about turning myself into a chick magnet, what I/we basically wanted to know was does the huge look attract women more or an athletic/well built one.. love should be more than physical attraction at least the kind I'd want for myself :p

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 9:27pm
via Android

A good heart is worth more than muscles,too many muscles no brain,sorry guys,thin,bit chubby,sexy body,has to also have a heart

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51