Don't wait until summer, to get your beach body, start now

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 4:45pm
via Android

sounds good

21 Nov
I know this post sounds a little spammy, but this stuff really gets results, and I'm excited to tell more people about it!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 4:48pm
via Android

How long do you workout daily?

21 Nov
Hi Trevinni, I personally like to work out 4-5 days a week anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour a day, but sometimes as little as 20 minutes. If you are short on time or motivation, HiiT and tabata are great methods because they focus on high intensity work with very short breaks, packed into a short amount of time (usually 4-20 minutes) The most important thing, to see results, is nutrition. If you want information on meal replacements or pre/post workout supplements, email me on facebook for the quickest response :) hope this helps.
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 6:32pm
via Android

Hi there,is this Herbalife???

21 Nov
Hi Carole, no this is not herbalife, it's better! It has entirely different ingredients, and more vitamins and minerals. Plus, herbalife contains fructose, the form of sugar produced by fruits and used to improve flavor because it is sweeter tasting than other sugars, but what I am promoting, maintains its sugars in the "whole" forms of its natural ingredients. Herbalife also contains milk, where this product comes in vegan flavors. I hope this answer helps.
21 Nov
Sounds interesting,i did herbalife challenge but did not pay out on the shakes,is it v expensive??
21 Nov
Carole, I am going to send you a private message in a couple minutes with some more information.
Image_thumb
64 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 6:49pm
via Android

As a Beach Body coach I'm partial to Shakeology.  How does this match up?

21 Nov
Michael, shakeology is what I'm talking about :-D
21 Nov
So you're a Beach Body coach - excellent. ..!!!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 8:20pm
via Android

I'm Briana! Nice to meet you. Do you like yoga?

21 Nov
Love yoga - but you weren't taking to me lol
21 Nov
Hey there! I love yoga, and pilates! Where are you from?
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 8:22pm
via Android

Lol its all good I am new to yoga but I love it! ;D

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 10:20pm
via Android

Hi Carole, I sent you an email on here,  but I noticed that I had emails from months ago that I was never notified about. So I'm writing just to make sure you know I contacted you :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51