Bigger butt by February

9 posts | Original | Recent

10623013_802532063125089_3864651125939682144_n_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 11:27am
via Android

This is my first post. I literally just downloaded this app like 30min ago so I hope I'm doing this right..

So basically I just want to know if it's possible to get a bigger booty by February 11th (my 17th birthday). I heard genetics is a big part of getting a bigger butt so I just want to add that I'm mixed with Latina and black. Everyone in my family has a booty and I already have a little something but I want it bigger lol. I'm pretty slim and about 90 pounds.

If it's possible how many days a week should I workout to reach my goal and for how long?

01 Dec
Do a 30 Day squat challenge. I'm white & Syrian & always hear...."You got a butt like a black girl"....ugh!!! When I messes up my rotator cuff 2 years ago I was only allowed to do lower body everything. Squats & lunges had my thighs & butt so lovely lookin!!!! :) So my advice, do squats......just make sure you're doing them them the right way.
01 Dec
I don't know if one can grow the actual size of the butt despite what's been naturally given to him/her so I'd say you can tone your booty but not neccessarily grow it unless you grow your glute muscles (or get one of those implants). Mine is big by.nature but needs trimming. Iam going for sit ups and core workouts to define my deeper muscles. Let the fun begin. Bonne chance, madame.
01 Dec
I meant squats, not sit ups. :-)
02 Dec
Weighted squats and leg lifts work wonders
Image_thumb
73 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 3:02pm
via Android

Yes you can grow your butt!!! The glute muscle which makes up your butt!!!

Best excercise for tartgeting that muscle for growth is weighted squats and lunges (side, walking, reverse, curtsey). Perfect your form with just bodyweight at first then try add dumbells to your routine and increase the weight. Make sure you dont workout everyday try to have rest days of 24-48 hours in between as this is when the muscle grows.

Sounds like with your genetics you'll have a bigger butt in no time, just work hard!!! Good luck!!!

01 Dec
That really helped :) thanks for all the info!
01 Dec
Your welcome x
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 3:16pm
via Android

Good luck :-)

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 1, 2014 6:09pm
via iOS
I'm trying to do the same thing lol
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 6:51pm
via Android

Squat squat squat squatsquat squat squat squat squatsquat squat squat squat squatsquat squats everybody!

And a glute bridge or two lol.

Icon_missing_thumb
93 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 1:19am
via Android

Hey there love,

These are some exercises I did that helped my butt become bigger rounder and lifted.

( I used a weighted barbell for most of these)

For your butt to pop out more - bigger;
Deep lunges (my fav)
Dead lifts

Butt lifted or that booty line;
Squats
Bent knee hip raises
Back leg lifts

Booty rounded;
Side lunges
Jumping Jacks
Sumo squats

Also just everyday thing when you happen to walk up stairs tighten up your glute muscles

Good luck, share your results !

02 Dec
Thank you :) that really helps
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 1:43am
via Android

It amazes me rveryone wants a Kimmy bum,we all shapes and sizes,love yourself how you are x

10623013_802532063125089_3864651125939682144_n_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 1:52am
via Android

Never said anything about Kim lol. I do like my body the way it is. I'm already pretty big back there.. just want to tone it. There's always room for improvement. Which is why you even have this app right? Lol

02 Dec
Agreed!
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 8:01am
via Android

Yes you can. Shape, define, gain more mass. Your ass is a muscle... work it til it hurts to sit down.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51