How to get rid of all body fat.

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 2:35am
via Android

I need help! That is all I am going to say.

02 Dec
Do lots of cardio ,dedecation with proper diet plan and regular workout
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 7:19am
via Android

You can't get rid of all body fat. 5% is already insane and very hard to acheieve/ maintain. I'm aiming for 7% by summer. What advice do you need? Specifics?

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 5:42pm
via Android

My advice........sprints, running, burpess, mountain climbers, jumping jacks,......basically LOTS of cardio!!!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 6:06pm
via Android

The more you sweat, the better you'll get!!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 10:45pm
via Android

I need the get rid of my muffin top and flappy arm fat.

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 3:30pm
via Android

Seriously cut down on any sugars. No beverages with sugar, no snacks with added sugar, nothing. Eat a lot of fruit to help with cravings in the beginning.

Eat more vegetables. Fresh chopped carrot is easy. Cucumber with a pinch of salt sprinkled on. Cherry tomatoes... Anything. More veggies.

Less carbs. If you must eat carbs, try to make it whole grains. Brown is better than white.

Start walking every day. Download map my walk or something similar to track progress & get motivated to go father /faster. Tracking progress in anything is good.

Find some small workouts on here you can do to get yer blood pumping. Starting off small is good. You can always add more when you eventually crave it.
Scientific 7-Minute Workout
World's Fastest Workout 4:00
Cut and Chiseled 8:00
Quick 100 Calorie Burn 10:00

Have you tried myfitnesspal? Is great for learning the weakest points in your diet.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51