Image_thumb
50 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 4:21am
via Android

Nuffsaid....

03 Dec
You can have my wife if it helps out!
03 Dec
Lmao sound like u have trouble with your wife ?
03 Dec
Well its a kinda soon to be ex wife thing when she moves out but I didnt want to talk the deal down you know!
03 Dec
Oh sorry to hear man and I'm out trying to get or find a gf
03 Dec
I have to agree and disagree nothing ever last anymore. Even if it's your so called soul mate
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 3, 2014 4:33am
via Android

Lol... it will come when time is right! 

Image_thumb
50 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 4:36am
via Android

Yeah time lately just been passing me by like that I feel old lol.

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 4:46am
via Android

I hope so Holly...Im so lonely and never lov..what has message turned into!  When you least expect it someone will walk in your life and pow the spark will light and love or lust will flow..you just gotta be prepared for when it happens...and trust it will

Image_thumb
50 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 4:50am
via Android

I just don't see it that way anymore maybe a while back I would agree. For some reason the ones you deeply love more than any others always the Pain/Hurt.

Icon_missing_thumb
93 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 3:35pm
via Android

..And I need a warmer blanket

Give others a chance there are still good people out there.

The problem is now a days people give up on something so easily. Relationships are finding someone where you go through the pain and bad things together. When people fight they give up so easily. They don't fight  to build and keep something together. It's hard work but the good is worth it.

Go out have fun meet people; doesn't mean you get in a relationship right away but give some people a go, try new flavors, and best of luck finding one that you want to stay with, and when you do that's up to you whether you want to open up to them or not. Life's about taking risks

It's the same with working out it gives me pain but it makes me stronger
Or my long term relationship with my fridge it makes me fat but I love it and it gives me moments of happiness

Image_thumb
50 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 3:49pm
via Android

I completely understand what your saying but what if that new flavor turn out to be" the one" "soulmate". Then later it's just long relationships that ends on a bad note?

Icon_missing_thumb
93 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 5:45pm
via Android

If people kept thinking "what if this..." "what if that.." they would not get anywhere. I don't believe in soul mates or the one. I'm just saying you need to try, if things don't work out you learn from that experience. Ask your self what went wrong and what went right. Don't rush into things just because you're reaching a certain age. It will come when it comes. Do things you want. Single life ain't bad

03 Dec
K so what your saying is your single???
03 Dec
For a women its not bad a guy has to work at lot harder to pull a girl...or is it just me :-\ lol
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 5:55pm
via Android

I just want to know if Karen is Single cause she's crazy FINE!

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 6:34pm
via Android

As soon as you get one, I bet you will make a post like: I really wish I was single again

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51