Post Baby

2 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 6:57pm
via Android

Help! I just had my second baby. I didn't gain much weight with either pregnancy so that came off rather fast. This is where I'm lost..... what are good exercises to tone my tummy? I had a c-section with both and I'm at a loss of what to do....

3 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 12:29am
via iOS
I'm a mommy of two - 2 yrs and 6 yrs. I'm 5'5" and 120 lbs. I started running s year ago, and have been doing many intense fitness classss for longer then that. My main focus is my core and I've gotten pretty tone and strong. Thing is, my tummy still looks like it went through the meat grinder! Lots of extra skin and many stretch marks. The running has tightened it up but, with two kids, I can't run as often as I'd like. I think focusing on health, fitness, and feeling good has helped me accept that my stomach may not be without flaws for a while. Everyone has different elasticity so you could have great results! A friend of mine with three kids - oldest in college, youngest is like 8 - she runs twice a day and coaches cross country - she has a flat tummy with sexy definition, and very very faint stretch marks! It's possible to make changes, it just takes effort and commitment!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51