Any one need any help gaining muscle or loosing weight?I can help you!

32 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 11:09pm
via iOS
Any one?
06 Dec
I want to gain muscle without equipment :)
07 Dec
Francisco, what target areas do want to work on most or just the full body
07 Dec
07 Dec
Arms and abs
07 Dec
You could do lots of push-ups and go to the gym a lot and work on shoulder strength too,do you do any sports
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 11:38pm
via Android

Hi I would help Thank you. I am vegan until Christmas and then vegetarian. What do you suggest or advice me for weight loss and muscle gain. Thanks again.  

07 Dec
Well Eva,I am a gymnast so I know how to push my self beyond my limits.if you have a gym near you work out there maybe once a week and maybe then increase the days.you could take Pilates or yoga!do you want to lose a lot of weight or are you comterble but just want to be a little slimmer?do you want do be very toned or just minority toned?If you don't mind answering these questions then it can help a little more
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 12:19am
via Android

I see I am in gym 4 times a week. I do want to lose a lot of weight. I had a eye surgery so I won't be able to push as much as I want right now. Its not easy but I am making it.Thanks.

07 Dec
That is good you are on the gym a lot.I'm sorry about the surgery hope you feel better soon!what can you not do with the eye surgery right now?you could consider doing workouts in the wieght loss tab so it would directly target the weight loss,you could jog every morning or day,if you have a dog you could them on long walks,you could do a lot of ab workouts to help along with arms
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 12:20am
via Android

Me too

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 3:08am
via Android

Hi, I'd like some help.  I try and go gym 3x a week and do classes.

07 Dec
Are you just unhappy with the results?
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 3:26am
via Android

Thank you miss!:)

Image_thumb
211 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 7:51am
via Android

Heyy! Can u tell me how to get my left side split, I'm 2 inches away since a long time. And, what should I try after splits, like the next thing for flexible people? And how to do the new thing? Thanks in advance!

07 Dec
I gotta lose weight as well! I'm 161.3 cm and 82.5kg. And I can't use any equipments because I'm 14years old. I have a stationary bicycle at home
07 Dec
Ok great your soooo close,so first make sure you stretch very well then I would recommend holding for 30 sec then adding 30 sec each day to help,also I would highly recommend over splits(splits off a higher surface) which help a lot!
07 Dec
Ok so you could start jogging daily or taking animals on long walks,you could just use the skiable workouts as well!
07 Dec
Okay thanks CG, I already have my right side over split, so... What should I do?
07 Dec
Ok move it up on a higher surface and do the same for left
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 7:59am
via Android

Hi, please help me to gain muscles just to have a healthy body :) i am 23, female, my weight is 52 , height 168 cm , i have a trademill, abbrocket ( device for abb workouts) , one dumbell in home and i can't go to gym these days
Thanks in advance for your help

07 Dec
Ok so just make sure you just workout at home daily to keep yourself healthy
Image_thumb
82 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 8:17am
via Android

Hello I am trying to lose my belly fat what is the best workout for that

07 Dec
A lot of ab and back workouts,you could do maybe 50 crunches and sit-ups every morning and night,you could do workouts in the ab folder
Image_thumb
211 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 8:18am
via Android

What should I do to get a flat stomach???

07 Dec
Do lots of abs^^the last comment could help you
07 Dec
Okay cool! :)
273368_534032283_1201631349_n_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 11:05am
via Android

Hello, due to my leg injury i  can't play sport right now and i'm really afraid to gain weight again, i'm used to do sport 5 times a week and now i can't even walk,the doc forbidden me to do aquatic sport too , he said that i have to wait a little bit.
what shall i do? Shall i go on a diet?

07 Dec
Ok I hope you feel better and will recover soon!so for now since you can't use your leg do lots of arm workouts and if you can abs!you might be frustrated that you have to limit yourself now,but when your leg gets better you can start using it more
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 7, 2014 1:00pm
via Android

I'd like to get stronger all around. I can't do full push-ups right now, just "knee push-ups". Core too, I do thirty crunches a day but I don't think that's very good. I'm a girl, but I think girls can be tough too so I wanna push myself. What's a good number to go for with push-ups and crunches? How many knee push-ups every day to get me to full? And anything else, I don't go to a gym I just work out at home every day.

07 Dec
Ok so maybe first before you start doing workouts do 50 crunches and sit-ups and you could add on more so maybe 100?then you could start seeing a difference!for push-ups maybe start with 50 then just adding on! Just push yourself!
08 Dec
Thanks! Knee push-ups? I can't do fifty full I'll collapse at 10. Should I do more girly ones or fewer real ones?
08 Dec
Hi there! I myself wasn't able to do pushups a few months ago. At this point, if I were you, I'd start doing 3 sets of 10 reps with a 30-60 sec rest between sets. At first you'll be able to do the first set and then it'll become harder to do the other 2, but if you keep trying soon you'll notice a difference. It worked for me. After a while you'll be able to do more reps per set. Good luck!
09 Dec
Thanks! That's a great idea, I'll start now!
10622742_10204146807364011_9137287788067444576_n_thumb
1 Post
Dec 7, 2014 1:08pm
via Android

I.want to lose weight but too lazy

07 Dec
Ok so maybe first start eating heathy then slowly add on maybe ten crunches or sit-ups a day then start doing workouts
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 1:18pm
via Android

Hi!! I need to loose at least 30 pounds..I workout 4 times a week at my gym and I also eat very healthy, but the pounds are not coming off as fast as I would like...#AnyAdvice

07 Dec
Ok great job you are so active and healthy!just be patient even though that's the hardest thing!just push yourself!
07 Dec
Thanks..
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 1:29pm
via Android

Hey!
I'm 60 kg, but I am 176 cm long. I would like to loose at least 5 kg, but I don't have motivation & ideas.   I am new to here, so I would really need some help.
Can you give me some advices for starting workouts, some healthy eating tips, etc. ?

I would really appreciate that!

07 Dec
Ok I could help motivate you!we could be almost workout buddies!i could do the workout with you!you just need to find motivation and say I'm going to do this!
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 2:36pm
via Android

my weight isn't a result of workouts. It's because i don't eat well. I have muscle weakness . I can't do most of workouts that need muscle effort. I need to get flexible healthy body :)

07 Dec
Ok so maybe just for starters make sure you eat healthy,that doesn't mean go on a diet but maybe limit yourself from sweets and sugar,slowly your body will get healthier and you will be able to workout!
07 Dec
Thanks alot :) i am doing colon detoxificaton diet nowadays and do morning workout . Do you advice me to start with specific workout ? And do you suggest me to take any dietry supplements ?
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 2:45pm
via Android

Thanks for your amswer!

07 Dec
No problem
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 7, 2014 2:59pm
via Android

I want to lose about fifteen pounds and tone the muscle I have. I don't live near I gym so I work out at home. Do you have any advice for me?

07 Dec
Just do a lot of workouts on here our doing great!
Image_thumb
211 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 3:07pm
via Android

How do I gain strength for handstand. How do I do a handstand?

07 Dec
Do lots of push-ups then maybe try it up against the wall and hold ot
07 Dec
I can't do it against the wall, I don't have that much strength, my maximum is 7 push ups... So I'll work on arm strength.
07 Dec
273368_534032283_1201631349_n_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 3:16pm
via Android

Good idea thx a lot

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 4:08pm
via Android

Hello, I would love to get rid of belly fat n tone my body. After having 3 kids, im busy running around n also working full time. Dont really have time to do much besides quick home video workouts n trying to diet.

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Dec 8, 2014 1:27am
via iOS
Football player i need of bulking up im 5ft and 100 pounds
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 8, 2014 2:21am
via Android

I need motivation. I worked out and rollerbladed today but then I had a stickers ice cream bar a few hours later... so pretty pointless. Need help staying away from junk. Just baught organic healthy foods and made a healthy lunch for tomorrow. Going to have some hot water lemon and honey before bed. Lets see how well I do.. hoping to get to 140 (167 right now) 5'7

08 Dec
I also want to be a gymnast always have..but need to lose weight get tone and stop being so clumsy
Image_thumb
211 Posts
Dec 8, 2014 3:42pm
via Android

I got my left side split today!!!!! It hurts a bit!!!! I got my over splits as well!!! Now what do I try?

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 8, 2014 4:18pm
via Android

Yes.  I have been doing 3-4 les mills workout classes for the past year. Although i feel slightly fitter i have not managed to lose much with (a couple of kilos at most) which goes back on very quickly if i miss a week at the gym. I have tried changing my eating habits but struggle with that too as I'm not overly fond if salads and being asian there isn't a healthy alternative to rice and curry :(

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51