Help

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 9, 2014 6:30pm
via Android

I've been real tired for the past two days, so tired that I can't get round to working out although I really want to. Any advice?

09 Dec
Hi Cheu nice wishes from Germany you could make some workout with only 15 minutes for specail groups like arms... When I'm tired I take a bath and take a creme against my hurt
09 Dec
I'll try it, thanks!
09 Dec
Youre welcome ;) such a nice day :) Bye
09 Dec
Sorry for the question: Are you a model!?:)
09 Dec
No no no ^^ my pics are of Michelle lewin, my idole
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Dec 9, 2014 6:36pm
via Android

Good healthy diet and a coffee before workout will help.. cheers :)

09 Dec
Really? Coffee?
09 Dec
Yeah it does I take it in my pre workout shake though but it's actually affective and used as a pre work supp by a lot of people you can Google the pros and cons not that there are any of that though :p
Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Dec 9, 2014 7:40pm
via iOS
First - are you getting enough sleep?

Second - eating/drinking carbs before a workout will help with your initial energy levels. 

I would caution against anything caffeinated as it triggers the production of adrenaline. You'll have a quick burst of energy but if you want it to last through your workout make sure to get enough sleep.  And try some whole foods such as fruits or fruit juice before you workout to give you that first bump in your energy. Also don't be afraid to take a rest day. 

09 Dec
Yea, I guess my problem is that I really don't sleep much, I can't fall to sleep before 11 and i get up around 8
09 Dec
Thank you for the advice by the way
09 Dec
No problem. I had this same problem for several months and finally I just came to terms with the fact that I couldn't make it on 6 hours or less sleep. It made a huge difference for me.
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Dec 9, 2014 9:41pm
via Android

Supplement your diet with zinc and magnesium this helps sleep and recovery process ☺

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51