which one dou you prefer girls, bulked body or lean?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 14, 2014 11:07am
via Android

there are two types of body type that i am wondering whether lean or bulked body is more preferred by girls? comment please:)

01 Jan
I'd prefer swimmer's build though...
01 Jan
Bulk as long as its not a bodybuilding bulkiness Lean as long as you don't look like you been starving yourself Basically fit physique like an athletic trainer not to bulky and not to lean
17 Apr
Ripped & cut but not "the water retention look "not bulky with no definition is such a turn off
06 May
Hey. I thought this was the ladies locker room... lol. Too much bulk says 'self absorbed, no time for me!' Lean says, 'I care about my body and yours too. Let's work out together' Too much bulk can be intimidating. Hope this helped.
06 May
As long as you're healthy and happy with the outcome, that's all that matters. ;)
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Dec 14, 2014 11:28am
via Android

I'd say "lean", but actually the most important thing, when it comes to looks, should be being "healthy". My boyfriend is strong and healthy, even though he's not that ripped.

Image_thumb
171 Posts
Dec 14, 2014 6:28pm
via Android

Lean. Not a big fan of a very prominent six pack for example

Icon_missing_thumb
93 Posts
Dec 14, 2014 6:58pm
via Android

As long as they can make me laugh... Both

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 31, 2014 6:38pm
via Android

On a man who is on the short side lean works (looks akward for a taller man to to have lean muscel mass). On a mid-tall guy muscle looks good (defnitly with a six pack .) But not bodybuilder type haha. Most imporantly personality will get you quite far.

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 31, 2014 6:53pm
via Android

Scratch that. ALL men that have delicious lickable abs is fine by me. Being a tall women I perfer taller guys though to have abs.

31 Dec
Nesesito hacer deporte
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 31, 2014 7:54pm
via Android

Who cares when you're married it pretty much goes to hellI personally prefer his not skinner than me mouhaha.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 31, 2014 7:56pm
via Android

Fit physique (tone & sexy) arms, chest, abs & legs

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 6:02pm
via iOS
I find healthy guys hot.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 17, 2015 6:24am
via Android

Whatever you call this guy https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3011/2643303832_06c6cc2d96_o.jpg
If you're not strong, I have no interest in you.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 17, 2015 7:04am
via Android

These girls are thirsty haha

Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 3:19pm
via iOS
some of these comments actually really concern me about the feminist society. you should have what YOU think looks best for you. or even if it doesnt look best. dont let society force you to be somebody else
24 Apr
I have a strong feeling that the repliers aren't part of the feminist community. Or maybe that wasn't what you meant.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51