Back issues

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Dec 21, 2014 6:50am
via Android

Hey all! So I'm looking to you all for advice on this. A couple of years ago, my back went out in a major way. Its right where my spine and my pelvis meet. My pelvis also tilts and drops at times. I do see a chiropractor when things feel off. I'm trying to get to the gym more often and I always do my back stretches to keep everything in check, but I'm always afraid to try new things at the gym because of my back. Are there any workouts anyone would recommend that will give me a good workout but not throw my back out? Or even tips on keeping it in shape while getting myself I'm shape? Anything helps. Thanks!

Dec 21, 2014 7:14am
via Android

Find yourself a good sports massage therapist and start doing pilates and yoga. I work in this field and can't recommend  enough how important it is to have a solid stable core. Also get your leg length checked as a slight discrepancy can cause the problems you mention. Wear good trainers, drink plenty of water and consider taking Aloe. I'm happy to help further with exercises and a link for any products  you may need to build your confidence  in your back.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51