Does this app work?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 11:00pm
via Android

Just wondering if this app has actually helped some one with loosing weight and toning up??? Would love to give it a try... but want to hear it from some one.

30 Dec
Yes it does
30 Dec
thank you, looking forward to trying it :)
30 Dec
Your welcome :)
30 Dec
You have to do the work but we can help motivate and support you on your journey
30 Dec
I know, thank you and please keep motivating me so I can feel confident again in myself..
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 11:30pm
via iOS
Yes it helped me a lot. Started with a moderate workout every 2 days at home. Now I do 90 min everyday at the gym ;)
28 Dec
What motivated you to? I think that's my issue, motivation
Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 29, 2014 5:53am
via Android

Yeah it's pretty good and very helpful for both beginner's and advanced

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Dec 29, 2014 7:51am
via iOS
There are a lot of really good workouts on here. There are also a lot of people willing to answer questions, and offer encouragement. But no App can do the work for you. The only goal you will hit every time is the one you don't set!
29 Dec
thank you, yeah I've seen some advance work outs, need to tone up my muscles lol
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 29, 2014 3:34pm
via iOS
No ! We're just ediets trying
29 Dec
idiot's*** u spelt it wrong... and I just wanted to hear some one else success rather me just doing it and getting no place... but thanks for the sarcasm...
Image_thumb
140 Posts
Dec 29, 2014 9:28pm
via Android

Yeah I lost 30 pounds I've been using the app since may :)

29 Dec
wow, than I must try it!! I'm just tired looking at my belly... hopefully I will succeed like you did!!!! p.s. I'm proud of you, not many people push themselves to even loose 1 lb lol great job!!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 29, 2014 9:31pm
via Android

thank you every one, I have hopes :) thanks for the advices, I'll give it try ♡

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51