A little help needed to develop a plan

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 30, 2014 8:16am
via iOS
Hi guys,
I wanted to tone my body and ive been doing some cardio and leg workouts and i've seen pretty good results. But i wanted to stick to a workout and diet plan to achieve mg goals so if any of you have any suggested plans please feel free to help :))
30 Dec
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 3:12pm
via iOS
Hey! Hope you are having a nice day :) 

Well if you want to keep it consistent then you should have an idea of what you want to eat, try evading junk food, fast food, fatty food, and stick to veggies, fruits, and grains. Do a little research on the properties of each and find which ones are the ones you truly need, example: if you need energy, something that fills you and makes you happy go for apples and bananas.

Also, think of the body parts that you want to improve, from arms or legs to breathing, stretching and so on. And from these "desires" you choose what workouts to do.

Last thing, find a really important reason why you want to do this, and make it so important that it will make you want to evade all junk food and and workout as much as you can :)

If you need any help, you can contact me on my inbox :) 

Have a nice day, take care and smile :)
31 Dec
Thank you so much for your reply. I'll start doing some research on the food and I'll try to develop a program. Thank you anyway :))
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 8:06pm
via Android

Hi stay consistent. If you are trying to tune your mussel, You need to eat healthy I agree, but to build mussel you need to eat. So my advice for you is to try to find food that has plenty of protein.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51