Please help!

1 post | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Jan 1, 2015 6:05pm
via Android

So I've been working out for about 6 months now and right away I lost quite a bit of weight! Then I had to go back to school and didn't have as much time to focus on my eating habits and exercise... So I gained a lot of the weight back. I carry most of my weight in my stomach, so as a female, swimsuit season is not a fun time for me. I would be so grateful if someone could give me ideas for a nutrition plan, exercises, or even just motivation! Thanks!

01 Jan
Getting a good 8 hours of sleep will definitely help. Stay away from sugars & breads. Drinks lots & lots of water. And try fitting in at least a 30 minute workout before bed 3-4 times a week. It will be worth it. I promise.
02 Jan
Try not to eat lots of carbohydrates - you may eat fruit (especially citrus) and vegetables,  but not cookies, cakes and so on, Of course drink a lot water or green tea without surag. Do exercises in second part of the day,  as for me, I lost weight with skipping rope. Just 15 minutes in day. Sleep well and don't have stress situations.  These easy advices helped me and I hope will help you :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51