Post preg body :(

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 13, 2015 7:57pm
via Android

Hi
I had a beautiful baby girl 6 months ago i didnt put alot of weight on at all in pregnancy. I weighed 9.5 stone before hand i am 5"7 but now the pounds just keep adding ive had enough now especially after weighing myself 2 days ago and now weigh 11.5 stone :( is anyone else fighting the same battle? Maybe we could encourage eachother x

13 Jan
Hi! I have a two and half year old and a 10 month old, both boys! I exercise every day and eat (some what, to an exception) right as much as I can.. And I still have some belly skin to tighten! First thing first, us mommies have to learn to love our body's and our skin so our little ones see that! Set a reasonable goal and aspire to do better than you did yesterday, everyday! Positive words and encouragement, good luck momma! :)
13 Jan
Hi :) Thankyou for reply! Its nice to hear from someone who is facing the same battle!! I have slacked a lot with my eating but now am back to eating as healthy as possible thankyou for encouragement :) Lets be fit mums X
13 Jan
You're very welcome! Exercising is one thing but eating healthy while doing it is like a double duo for succeeding! Let's show other young moms how to be healthy and fit!
14 Jan
I have a one and a half year old, and I'm slowly getting my body where I want it. I found exercising when she naps is helpful and I feel better after working out.
14 Jan
Hi Ashley Thankyou for reply I think I may start workouts when she naps also as I've been waiting until bed time :) I am determined and going to keep at it, just a bit impatient and not at all impressed with my body at the moment but I'll get there.. Hopefully :) seeing other mums who keep at it amd work hard motivates me x
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 27, 2015 1:15pm
via Android

Im a mom of a six month old as well and i just recently started eating better and exercising because im tired of my "mommy figure"...but it feels good to exercise makes you feel better i have lost 5 pounds in two weeks...we can do it!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51