Image_thumb
44 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 4:20pm
via Android

Wow how did you do that that is great.

15 Jan
Working out every day and eating right
16 Jan
Yeah, I don't think that's possible or even healthy. Still well done though. But seriously it could be water weight that was lost or because u heavily changed ur diet. So not necessarily fat that was lost.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 2:43am
via iOS
Uh that's crazy ! Maybe like 5 pounds ok but 17 that's not even healthy, and not even poosible. what did you do to loose all those pounds ?
16 Jan
Ok are u saying in lying? He'll no! I loose weight really fast! And my record in two weeks is 24lbs! Working out 5 hours a day and eating healthy
18 Jan
Come on kassy, OBVIOUSLY he's telling the truth. I once lost 59 pounds in 2 days yeah. But seriously dude, how did u lose that much weight Michael?
18 Jan
Yea okay I dropped it good for him, great awesome ! I ask him how he did it cause it just seems impossible n everyone is saying that ! But that's awesome that he did it !
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 3:47am
via iOS
Uh no did I say those words, no I did not ! It's just impossible to loose all that in a week that's all ! I asked you how you did it, didn I ? 
But hey good for you that you lost all that in a week ! That's awesome 
16 Jan
A week and a halve. And no it's not ! I have lost more than that before! Just working out , push-ups , running , bench press , chrounches
16 Jan
Okay well that's good ! Glad that you lot so much but it's not healthy just saying ! But good talk done with this aha
16 Jan
She's just saying it's unhealthy which in most cases it is unhealthy. 4 years ago I was bulimic and I lost 40 lbs in 3 months. Even that was too much as was almost 110 lbs. For a long time I didn't try to gain weight and just maintain that weight. Now I'm finally over it and I'm bulking up. When you get into the high 100's (190-180 etc.) I'd focus on only losing 2-3 lbs a week.
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 5:44am
via iOS
That's awesome...you need to be carful with your electrolytes they are probably all out of wack most of that is water weight so your body chemistry is out of balance you can have a heat stroke real easy just drink some Gatorade a couple times a day you should be fine
16 Jan
Is that why I'm so sick all the time? I eat like two bites and can't eat anymore ... And then all throughout the day I feel like I'm going to grow up but I never do
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 18, 2015 4:38am
via iOS
Yeah it could be make sure you get enough water and electrolytes

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51