Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 17, 2015 5:19pm
via Android

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 17, 2015 6:37pm
via Android

It's possible all you need is the motivation and support. When they go to sleep or super early in the morning. How old are they? Would be glad to give you some tips and tricks that would work for a busy mommy's lifestyle.

17 Jan
I have a 6 year old and a 2 1/2 year old.. thank u
20 Jan
I have a 6 yr old, 2 yr old and 7 month old, I feel your pain so if a difficultto find the time when you're stretched so thin by everybody else's needs and demands,I noticed from personal experience that if you do all of your workouts under 20 minutes maybe twice a day you won't feel like you haven't done anything,and don't forget that stretching burns calories too!
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Jan 17, 2015 6:40pm
via iOS
I can relate. I'm a stay at home mom with a 3 year old and also an adult who needs help. I usually do my workout in the AM after I have my youngest up. She helps, encourages and tries to do the exercises that let her jump lol. I guess, if you can include them it's fun for both and you still get something accomplished. 
I hope this helps :)
17 Jan
Lol my son just climes all over me and laughes at me..... by the time I get both of my kids to bed and get my kitchen clean im too tired to even watch tv :(
17 Jan
My daughter wants to sit on my back while I do planks or push-ups. I let her crawl under me when I do full planks. She gets a kick out of that.
17 Jan
With my first baby the weight just fell off.... witb my second baby I gained 65lb when I was prego and another 10lbs while breast feeding. What is happening to me lol
17 Jan
My oldest is 17, I never really lost his baby weight but maintained it for a long time. I've always had 'ab' troubles. This time around, I'm 40 and it just doesn't come off the same. I agree it's hard but it can be done lol
17 Jan
Im determined :)
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Jan 18, 2015 1:21pm
via iOS
I have a six year old and a 2 and a 1/2 year old!! I'm a stay at home mom as well it's not easy trying to work out but you just got to find a best time with you! I go to the gym now but what I did when I was at home I would wait for my little one to take a nap and get my oldest to workout with me! He loved working out for the first 15 min then he would always get bored and go do something else.. Now I go to the ymca it's family friendly and they have programs for kids my kiddos love it and I do too as they have childcare for when I want to work out!
18 Jan
Well thats awesome. I wish we had a ymca where I live... we do not have one gym with child care here :(
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 18, 2015 1:47pm
via Android

I have two girls of the age of 9 &10. I home school them.  And I'm also a truck driver.  So I'm always on the go with them.  And it's not easy.  But I have manage to make a time to workout.  Set a time.  Where your kids are either sleeping or doing something.  A time that you can take to dedicate it to yourself.  Stick to that time and you will see it will just come into a routine. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51