Plus Size Ladies!!!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
209 Posts
Jan 19, 2015 11:20pm
via iOS
Okay so I'm trying to loose my stomach and tone my arms and thighs. Lord knows I love my thick thighs but I don't appreciate the cottage cheese on them. On the 11th I was at 246 pounds and today is the 19 th and I'm 241 so I must be doing pretty good! What are your daily routines to work your arms abs and thighs?
02 Feb
I'm with you on all three extra fat, take it back Lord I love myself but I'm unhealthy
02 Feb
Yes this fat has got to go
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 19, 2015 11:44pm
via Android

Good job!!!! I just started on the 12th and I've gone from 232 to 226!!!! I want to get rid of the same things as you abs, arms and thighs. Maybe we can help motivate each other even tho we're doing awesome on our own!!! Keep up the good work!!!

19 Jan
Thank you Yolanda! And that sounds like a plan to me! A great one!
20 Jan
I'm also a plus size woman and very new to this but I like seeing all the positivity so far! Keep up the great work, you're giving me inspiration!
20 Jan
I personally make better progress with motivation so I like to give it out too, Marlina. These workouts are great!! Stick with them and you'll get results too!!! Good luck!!
20 Jan
We can do this! Girl power Marlina!
20 Jan
Thank you! I can't wait!!
Image_thumb
116 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 5:45pm
via iOS
Anything that has squats and lunges is good to get rid of the cellulite, all the ones on here that say like Brazilian butt or natural booty Pop etc they take care of what ur aiming for, so I would look at those in the butt and legs category and as far as arms go switch that up with dumbbell workouts and push ups and anything that throws punches like the survivor workout, I noticed throwing punches does something totally different for toning that anything else
20 Jan
Thank you Stephanie! Great info!
Image_thumb
116 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 5:47pm
via iOS
I forgot to add that u should try some yoga cuz ur own body weight against ur arm muscles will help
01 Feb
I just started today. I want to work on my arms and tummy but also my legs. I'd like to have a pair of pants last without holes in the middle lol. I'm always on and off with my workouts. Decided that I need to be more consistent. Found out I have an irregular heart beat, haven't seen a cardiologist yet but I know I need to shed the pounds also. In October I was 309 and I believe I am now at 283. I've maintained a decent eating regime but I need motivation. You ladies seems like it's all...
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 1, 2015 2:23pm
via Android

So I definitely commented on Stephanie's post when I meant to post. So sorry.

01 Feb
Lol it's okay
01 Feb
Thanks lol.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 6:51pm
via Android

I've been out of the loop this past week with the flu. :-( Helllllllp!!! I need to get back in the swing of things!!

02 Feb
Hey there's a forum I'm following of people who want to get under 200 pounds you should follow.
04 Feb
What is it called?
04 Feb
Is who wants to get out of the 200
04 Feb
Look in the forums
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 7:25pm
via Android

Strength training is key I hear for those areas

02 Feb
I definitely been hitting the weights

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51