Getting over pneumonia

4 posts | Original | Recent
14 Posts
Jan 21, 2015 12:30am
via iOS
Hey Everyone...
I was recently put out of commission due to a diagnosis of pneumonia. Left upper lung was effected. Talk about feeling awful. It not only affected my entire body but it also put a huge damper on my daily workout regime and my mental health. caused me to slip into a wee depression because of the inactivity.
My question to all those that follow me (and those that don't!) is simply hard does one push themselves while recovering from a serious illness like this? I need to feel like myself again. Any advice is truly appreciated.
Much love to everyone...
11 Posts
Jan 21, 2015 3:55am

I know that is tough. But i also know that you can surpass this. This is just a test for you and I can see that your determination will be your biggest asset to come back in your best form.

21 Jan
Thank you! I am trying my hardest to get back into my routine. One day atta that an illness like this takes over. Mind, body and spirit.
4 Posts
Jan 27, 2015 8:46pm
No resistance like weights. Light walking, deep breathing exer and stretching. As you get over the pneumonia you'll feel more energy. I had the flu two weeks ago so take the time to heal. We've got the whole year ahead of us.
14 Posts
Jan 28, 2015 1:52am
via iOS
I agree! We do have the whole year ahead of us. Thank you for your encouragement. I'm slowly easing back into my regular routine. I hope you're feeling better! Message me any time for support :) 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51