Workout girl buddy

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 31, 2015 5:30am
via Android

Hi :) I'm new here! So, I'm 18 brazilian girl. I workout 5 days a week and my only free time to do it is in the morning.
Motivation is everything so I'm looking for a buddy to workout with. My goal right now is to tone my muscle and gain strength (upper body mostly), if wanna reach the same goal or something like that, let me know. Thanks

31 Jan
Cool Brazil. Not a girl but anyways. If u REALLY want to change the way u look and workout then don't waste ur time looking for a buddy on here. All the people who have asked for buddies always seem to stop using the app. Just focus on YOU because that's what matters. U don't need anyone else to make u achieve ur goals but u should still listen to other people's advice.
31 Jan
Do u want tips on how to tone and gain muscle?
31 Jan
It would be nice, thanks
31 Jan
There are heaps of things. The easiest and best thing u can do is learn to understand ur body and what works best for u. There is no easy way and what works for other will not always work for u that's why u have to work on finding ur own path. U don't have to listen to me but if u do it will be better and easier for u because I found this out the hard way. No one told me when I was just starting out and I made a lot of mistakes. Anyways exercise wise u...
Image_thumb
223 Posts
Jan 31, 2015 5:49am
via iOS
Does it have to be a girl?
31 Jan
31 Jan
sorry haha
31 Jan
Ok man!
31 Jan
Oh well.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 31, 2015 1:32pm
via Android

i would love to workout with u..i joined today....what time in the mornin..tell me and m game

31 Jan
Wot time u doing this in the morning babe. If im up ill have a workout x
31 Jan
8am mostly
31 Jan
Hey umm, hi andressa!
01 Feb
6am and 8pm
01 Feb
am a student wit classes by 8am....but i can always make time during the day for us to review alll we've done in the morning.is that ok by u??@@ANDRESSA
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 31, 2015 2:01pm
via Android

Hey :) i was wondering if ur still up to working out with me and keep ourselves motivated? ?

01 Feb
sure......d more d beta....i bliv
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 1, 2015 6:54am
via Android

Hi Andressa,
I'm from Germany and I'm doing my workouts in the evening here. So that should fit just fine, I guess.
Are you still looking for a motivation/workout buddy?
Nice wishes, Kathy

01 Feb
m duin mornin nd evening...as am trying to race against time......6am nd 8pm
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 1, 2015 4:40pm
via Android

for the next one month.... i would be starting by 6am.....and by 8pm also.....trying to fit in jogging during the weekends...tanx for replying

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51