Plus size weight loss and motivation

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 1, 2015 2:34pm
via Android

Hey! I'm 26 and I weigh 286lbs last I checked. Back in September I was 309. I'm always on and off with my workouts and my lifestyle change plans I create for myself. My smallest was in high school at 210 but I was a knock out but active. I did 3 sports and dance so the weight was from the muscle. In college I gained the freshman 15 and then some when my mom got diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. I put on so much weight and no one motivated me. I was motivating my mom to stay strong. Unfortunately she passed and my weight fluctuated drastically, I had to be at least 330 or so pounds from graduation and after her death then losing my grandfather 6 months later. Since then I've been on and off with diets and exercise. I managed to drop some weight where I am 286 now and that's because her death made me think about my life and future. I want to be around for my future children and run around playing with them. I want to be healthy and find clothes that fit. I want to be free from judgment especially self judgment on myself. So I decided once and for all I'm going to stick with this and make it mine. Whose with me?!

01 Feb
I am. I know how it feels with lots of close losses. I'm short and at my highest 286 I got going. I started with atkins and now weight watchers were I can eat what I like. I'm now 200 pounds but I need motivation to exercise. I can help u if u can help me. Today is a hard day but I'm trying to walk at least 20 min. What about u?
01 Feb
That's great! I would love that. Atkins worked well for you or weight watchers? I honestly eat to have food in my body I have no appetite. I'm better now with 3 meals and 2 small snacks in between. I would love to have you motivate me and to help motivate you. It's hard doing it on our own.
01 Feb
I'm going do some yoga tonight once I get home from work at 7:30
01 Feb
I started with Atkins and lose 40 but I got tired of having meat all the time. No carbs. Also got a heart problem from too much red meat. I loved red meat too. Went to weight watchers and there slowly lost 53 more. It's a doable diet. Great, I like yoga too. I try to walk 10 minutes here and there it seems to help move the weight. Good luck today, dont work to hard.
02 Feb
Also try myfitnesspal
Image_thumb
222 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 7:32pm
via Android

Hey I'm proud of you for not giving up on your self. All of us have a story and you have nothing to be ashamed of. I lost my mom almost two years ago. It was very hard to find much motivation at all. It has to come from within first but there are a bunch of great people on this app, myself included that will be beside. God created you to be His precious jewel. See yourself as such and watch the transformation that occurs on the outside.

Again welcome to the family.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 7:40pm
via Android

Hey love, we came do this together im here for you we must be the best us we can be and its not easy, get my fitness pal it help alot ill be your fitness buddy, lets get on this journey together

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 7:49pm
via Android

Come join us in “who wants to get out of the 200's" we are an awesome group

02 Feb
That is true, great group of ppl
02 Feb
Hey there Corsica
02 Feb
Hey love, how was you workout today?
02 Feb
Amazing! I'm exhausted now lol. I should sleep really good tonight
03 Feb
Yes we're definitely a group group
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 2:33am
via Android

I'm rooting for your happiness, Garlie!

Remember, it's good to want to be healthy and everything, but the first thing is to like yourself as you are. Or you will never be satisfied. For inspiration: http://www.abeautifulbodyproject.com/i_m_fat_beautiful_and_successful

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 1:38pm
via Android

Thanks everyone. It's been a long 3 years with ups and downs but I'm pushing through the downs. I started to love myself and want to change around her 3 year anniversary.  Glad I decided to use the app and explore. I'm glad to meet all of you.

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Feb 8, 2015 2:14am
via Android

Hi I like to dance to.  Maybe try zumba every now and again to get your blood flowing. Some cardio always helps. I need to take my own advice and join you

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 20, 2015 2:18am
via iOS
Hello beautiful! I know it is so hard to loose weight especially when so many hard times are thrown at you. My best friend comitted suicide in January. I was, and still am, so devistated. She wrote me a letter and it made me realize that she wouldn't want me to be sulking around. Our loved ones want us to be the best we can be. If you loose al motivation, do this for your mother! She would be so extremely proud of you.
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Mar 20, 2015 9:17am
via Android

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom.Same happend to me 3 years ago with my dad.Life is a not all shine and sparkly unfortunately. Even when there is no one around to motivate you,you must be there.Because you want best for yourself and you must love yourself.Food is only there for survive,it's not good friend and it can't help you solve your problems. You can do this,you must do this 'cos you deserve a great life and a healthy one.
I'm supporting you in your goal.That's a best decision you can make.It won't be easy but don't forget why you're doing this.Keep it up girl!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 20, 2015 11:03am
via Android

Thanks. I'm learning to do it for myself.  Working out daily and watching my diet. And most importantly trying to stay happy.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 26, 2015 10:11am

The most important thing to get rid of stress is staying happy that you are doing. Also a regular workout and a diet will indeed help you with your weight loss. As for the clothes that will fit you, you should buy some affordable plus size clothes for the time being till you loose most of your weight. Stay happy and fit. http://casual-plus.com

27 Jul
I'm really proud of you for not giving up.Why don't you join my team I made called "team fitness" It's we all help each other reach our goals and have fun at the same time!And I want to let you know your a beautiful woman!
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 2:39am
I'm sorry for your loss, but live for them. Give yourself a motivation speech that you post on your Wal near your bed thst is the first thing you see in the morning. Use a favorite quote from yourother that she said that motivated you while playing sports, and try to do something daily. Drink lots of water and try to go for a thought walk daily. What that means is a 2 mile walk where you just think over your life, your future goals, your past, and just have a talk with yourself. The biggest stress/depression reliever sometimes is an internal conversation. At least for me it is. Life is tough, but we have to remember the people in our lives are their for a purpose, they are not there to be there forever all the time, but sometimes to teach us something important on our paths and to Move on in their journey. once more I am sorry for your loss, but live for them!
10606504_1495947277310259_418689358753407062_n_thumb
1 Post
Aug 14, 2015 9:56am

I believe that to maintain proper exercise and a good diet, weight control can be very good. As for the clothes that will fit you, you should buy some affordable plus size clothes for the time being till you loose most of your weight. Stay happy and fit.. http://www.dear-fashion.com/Plus-Size-Lingerie-Wholesale/

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 19, 2016 10:42am

When it comes to weight-loss there are lots of product availavble but all of them are  not perfect. Weight loss become effective when weight loss pills are use with a proper diet and regular excersice. To know more kindly visit: 

COMPLETE WEIGHT LOSS TREATMENTS

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51