Cellulite -,-

7 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 1, 2015 6:49pm
via Android

Practicly, I'm doing exercises every day, but these cellulites won't go away. Can you tell me what to do, tp get rid of them.

02 Feb
Buy the jergens firming and toning cream it might help I've seen my sister use it hers is going away but she squats a lot too
12 Feb
I have same the problem. Drink 1 - 2 litres of water a day keep high fat / sugary foods/ drinks down . Spirulina powder/ tablets are good too and use firming creams
12 Feb
Also exercise too .squats, leg liftsare good
09 Apr
Rubbing! Cellulite is fat storing unevenly and in clumps under your skin. Rub lotion on effected areas firmly and in small circles. Your literally trying to break down those clumps. Worked awesome for me. Goodluck
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 3:21am
via Android

Lot of water

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 2, 2015 1:32pm
via Android

You cannot get rid of cellulite. Everybody has it There are ways to minimize the appearance, however exercise isn't always the answer.  http://www.m.webmd.com/healthy-beauty/features/can-you-beat-cellulite?page=2

02 Feb
But exercise can minimise it right? And creams
02 Feb
In theory, yes. Exercise will reduce fat and therefore make fat cells appear smaller, especially if you're overweight. But at average weights, exercise will loosen skin and make cellulite more noticeable. Creams sometimes offer minimal results (retinol seems to work the best), but it must be constant for at least a six month period before seeing any changes. Surgeries and certain devices can give desired results, but they're temporary and wildly expensive. Everyone has cellulite (even men, though their fat cells are different and less noticeable under thicker skin) but it appears there's little we can do about it.
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 2:10pm
via Android

Funny story: a friend of mine didn't know cellulites existed or that they were considered unattractive until her 20's. To her it was just how women's butts and thighs looked.

All women have them because of the body fat being stored especially in the hip and thigh area. It's just a question of how visible they are. There are different theories on what cellulites are and why we have them, one of them being decreased circulation in veins and the lymphatic system. There's no scientific proof for any method to get rid of them. They don't depend on weight or body fat percentage, but they are more visible on overweight people.

You could try drinking lots of water and eating healthy, but there's no guarantee that it will work.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 12, 2015 12:27am
via Android

I've realized I'm getting more noticeable cellulite, so I figured I'd jump in with both feet on these at home remedies.
I recently made a scrub at home with coconut oil, sugar and coffee grinds.. there's many different recipes online I found mine on YouTube.
You scrub this on your legs and even when you're being vigorous the oil protects your skin, while you get blood flow to the surface. The caffeine is supposed to tighten you or awaken your skin, but I find the best benefit is the moisturizing. I have tried this scrub once, and along with 4 days of strictly working out my glutes I can see a bit of a difference!
Not sure how long it'll last if I stop now, but it really doesn't hurt in the long run to focus more on the buns!

12 Feb
A lot of the creams and other "remedies" available actually contain caffeine. As you say it's supposed to firm up the skin and increase blood flow. As I pointed out earlier there are no scientific proof for any of the methods around, but no harm in trying! Coffee is a great scrub for your feet, too.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 12, 2015 12:50am
via Android

I agree with the majority of posts on here, a little cellulite is perfectly normal, everyone has it! But if you drink plenty, and exercise your bum/thighs, this can seriously reduce the appearance because it tightens the skin. Obv eating well helps too. Some creams and scrubs help too as an extra, but you want to focus on the underlying mostly. Get doing those squats!

13 Feb
I agree lots of water 1 litre a day less sugar abd high fat foods and squats/ sumo squats leg lifts e.t.c. I have just created my own workout for cellulite why not try it :-)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 7:19am
via Android

Take your body weight in pounds and divide it in half. That's how many ounces of water you should drink everyday. If your looking for a product to help you, message me.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51