Help

6 posts | Original | Recent

Feb 5, 2015 4:28am
via Android

Hey im 13 and i weight around 90 ✂ pounds but i have a belly and i don't want to because i have small.boobs and you know so its really sad for me having this body

05 Feb
What are ur goals so we can help
23 Feb
not having a belly
Image_thumb
223 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 5:22am
via iOS
Well ur in luck this app is just right for u.
Image_thumb
223 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 6:17am
via iOS
Lol! At least she is being honest.
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 6, 2015 5:49am
via Android

Are you sure your problem isn't just bad posture?

Sometimes when we are so shy that we want to dig our heads in a hole ahahah we "shrink" our back and *surprise surprise* belly appers. (I was like that, believe me THERE IS CURE )

By the way: I also have little boobs and I luv them. You don't have to be Beyoncé to be happy (in fact, I'm much better than her *crazy)

Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 6, 2015 5:49am
via Android

Are you sure your problem isn't just bad posture?

Sometimes when we are so shy that we want to dig our heads in a hole ahahah we "shrink" our back and *surprise surprise* belly appers. (I was like that, believe me THERE IS CURE )

By the way: I also have little boobs and I luv them. You don't have to be Beyoncé to be happy (in fact, I'm much better than her *crazy)

23 Feb
hahaha you madre muy day
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Feb 6, 2015 5:33pm
via Android

Hey don't worry.  As you get older you'll realize that most people have ugly bodies.  Working out will make you look better, but in the end, you will have to accept what you have.  Just work out and be healthy.  That's all you can do.  Everyone has things they don't love about their body.  For instance, my legs look like tree trunks.  What can I do about it?  Nothing.   I got my legs from my Mom and there is no leg surgery that I can do.  Just accept and move on.  There are more important things in life like your attitude.

06 Feb
"You'll realize that most people have ugly bodies", hahaha, what the hell Margaret! :D I'm laughing so hard right now.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51