Women only!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 2:32pm
via Android

What do you think of the guys being creepers here (only following women, not doing any workouts), guys who reply to women's forum posts by commenting on their looks and what I find most annoying: making pervy comments on body pics instead of commenting progress or whatever. I feel like there's a lot more of that here than in any other community I've used. Don't misunderstand me, most guys on Skimble are nice, polite, supportive and great guys, but the creepers and pervs really bug me out.

07 Feb
Yes agree. Than u have girls posting revealing (to put it nicely ) to get attention. Im glad tho because skimble must removed 1 girl pics that recently joined. Yuck basically nothing below waist except some cheep heels lol.. than creeps and perves wants to be there "workout buddy " yeah okay lolol ... that felt good to let out. Thought it was just me lolol
07 Feb
Revealing pictures * oops typo haha
07 Feb
HAHA yeah totally agree. I'm finding it really weird posting nude pics here. Showing off your body that you're proud of, go for it, but provocative nude shots, totally inappropriate.
07 Feb
Exactly! Lol
07 Feb
I've only ask question to scotty Which u asked also because i see he has a beautiful wife and is not on that!!.. and im sure more ppl alright but yes creeps are annoying LOLOL
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 3:25pm
via Android

Haha! Agreed, there are plenty of them. But I'm kind of thankful when somebody reveals himself for what he is so I can block him without feeling guilty lol

07 Feb
Same here! LOLOL
07 Feb
How do you block? Also is it possible to remove someone following you?
07 Feb
Jessica, to block someone you should visit his profile on the website: you'll see a little cogwheel and if you click or tap on it it'll let you block that person. He won't be able to see your profile (pics and updates) anymore, even if he keeps following you.
07 Feb
Thanks alot! .... lol @ trolling
Image_thumb
1654 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 4:30pm
via iOS
2 words "block function" 

The boss (wife) gets a lotta trolls and thankfully can just block them now. It got rid of quite a few of the troll-squad last year when it was introduced 
07 Feb
Blocking campaign commence in 3...2...1
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 9:28pm
via Android

Haha sure there are creepers everywhere but what I can guarantee is, that more guys would have read this post then women lol sorry for butting in :p

07 Feb
08 Feb
Guilty :-\
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 8, 2015 8:50pm
via iOS
I just started looking at the forum and was finding the same thing! Ugh!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51