Chocolate is my weakness!! Help.

3 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Feb 8, 2015 8:08am
via iOS
I have the biggest sweet tooth, and Sugar is apparently the worst thing for you, in regards to trying to lose weight. Have tried the I quit sugar program and I swear I just ate more as I was constantly thinking about it. Any ideas on how to wean off the sugar?
08 Feb
Eating almonds when you feel the need for sugar works
12 Feb
Limit your sugar don't eliminate it. I still love chocolate! But got rid of craving by getting rid of it at work, substituting a chocolate protein shake, and granola bars with chocolate. Give your body what it craves just be mindful of portions and number of times you indulge. It's true if you quit cold turkey you're more likely to consume more. You can do it! I did!
382 Posts
Feb 8, 2015 9:08am
via Android

The only thing that works for me is going cold turkey. Unfortunately it's kind of like being an alcoholic, it's impossible for me to eat just a little sometimes. I still haven't come around to quitting sugar altogether, but I'm working on it.
You could try restricting it to once a week and then only dark chocolate. Other than that it's only willpower, willpower and more willpower.

12 Posts
Feb 8, 2015 9:36am
via Android

Mangos are good! They're sweet and low calore. It's okay to eat chocolate sometimes but eat over 80% chocolate. If you're craving sugar use mouthwash. You know if you use it everything eaten after that tastes bad! Hope these help!

08 Feb
I love the idea of the mouthwash! Plus the you don't want to ruin that minty freshness with food like brushing your teeth! Also don't have sweets that you love in your reach. Also allow yourself the best chocolate and eat only a little as a treat!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51