How to reduce or burn my waist fat

2 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 10, 2015 10:57am
via iOS
I'm trying hard to get rid of my waist fat to look in better shape but it seems is not working ... Any advise?a ny intense routine or workout I should do.?
10 Feb
Yes you cannot spot reduce. It's a lifestyle starting with your diet and eating clean. Then adding a variety of exercise and workouts. You got this! Keep your goals in mind and go for it! :-)
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Feb 10, 2015 11:45am
via Android

You can't target weight loss. That means you can't try to lose weight from one part of your body. You just gotta lose weight in general.

Losing weight is a matter of burning more calories than you eat. There are many ways to go about doing this. You just have to burn more than you eat. So you can eat less & exercise little or not at all. You can eat the same & exercise more. Or you could eat more & exercise a LOT.

Myfitnesspal is a great app for tracking what you eat. If you don't track what you eat you may find it difficult to lose weight since the natural tendency of the body is to eat more if you exercise more.

An easy way to be sure to not eat too many calories is to eat mostly vegetables. Drink only water & maybe unsweetened tea or coffee. Liquid calories are too easy to consume & cutting them out can make a big difference alone.

I eat carbs in very limited doses since they are often calorie dense without the nutrition i want/need. Most of my calories come from protein & fat, even though the great majority of what i eat is vegetables, they have barely any calories.

Any exercise is good. Walking, cardio like jumprope or aerobics. High intensity interval training is a good calorie burner. Weight lifting is super beneficial & more muscle mass means you burn more calories.

But a simple program of incorporating more veggies into your diet, cutting down on processed foods, sugars, and liquid calories, monitoring your food & developing some better habits, and starting something simple like taking a walk everyday, can really work wonders in the long run, since it's the things that we can stick to and build on that really work. Starting an intense training program & very strict perfect diet are habits most likely not going to last & many ppl just end up back where they started.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51