4 posts | Original | Recent
7 Posts
Feb 14, 2015 1:03am
via iOS
i have a muffin top and im so insecure and beyond self conscious my goal is a flat tummy as soon as I can possibly get it
but when I workout it burns so I just stop
help? or any tips??
5 Posts
Feb 14, 2015 1:52am
via Android

The burn is a good thing, keep it up as a routine to get to that burning sensation and you'll learn to love it!

195 Posts
Feb 14, 2015 4:49am
via Android

Lez never stop that burn!  :-)
Seriously, it's your muscles crying for relieve. If you don't let them their only way out is to grow greater strength.
Remember to always add some real stuff cardio - you really need to burn that bacon off.

Best of luck!

382 Posts
Feb 14, 2015 11:20am
via Android

The burning means you're doing it right! You just keep going until you can't take it anymore and then push yourself to do a couple of more reps.

Remember that you can't spot target fat burn. Your body doesn't work that way. First of all, check your diet. No sugar, no white flour, no juice and cut down on fruits. Eat vegetables, meat or fish, dairy products (not low fat), healthy fats and moderate amounts of wholegrain bread, brown rice etc. Drink water, not soda. No fast food. This doesn't mean you NEVER can eat treats or fast food, but you need to restrict it to a minimum.

Building abs before burning fat is not recommended, when your abs develop they will bulge out under your belly fat and make your tummy look even bigger. Do ab exercises but don't make them your main focus to begin with. Use a measuring tape to check your progress. Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51