Stretch marks

17 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
90 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 11:00pm
via Android

Does any one else have these after having kids . Feel like i'm the only one.

16 Feb
A mamma tiger earns her stripes! I have them too and I may be ashamed of my fat but not my marks. :)
16 Feb
Very true thanks :)
17 Feb
No I got some too but it wasn't because of my kids I had them since I was 12 which is very weird.
18 Feb
Please don't listen to anyone on here that says they have a product that will make stretch marks go away. It is damage to the skin. This is permanent and can only be removed by surgery. Creams may make the color fade but they will not disappear.
28 Feb
I still have some and who cares what other people think? Stretch marks are a beautiful thing and to me it shows that I ha a a beautif daughter.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 11:14pm
via Android

My wife does. It's only natural don't worry about them.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 16, 2015 11:31pm
via Android

I do!! Lots of them. They bother me too.

16 Feb
Glad i'm not the only one :)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 11:46pm
via Android

I have stretch marks on my hips but I don't worry about them. They're beyond natural and if a girl tells you she doesn't have any at all, odds are she's lying

16 Feb
Yeah i think ur right :)
Image_thumb
90 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 11:49pm
I'm glad i'm not the only one :)
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 1:51am
via iOS
I have more than I would like to admit I get embarrassed but are all from my 2 awesome boys that I wouldn't trade for anything!!! they fade out pretty good once you tighten the skin back up or at least mine did
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 3:08am
via Android

I have something that helped me get rid of mines!!

17 Feb
17 Feb
I use my Herbalife Products that gets rid of that.
Image_thumb
90 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 7:56am
How did u get rid of them :)
17 Feb
My Herbalife Products that are made for that.
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 8:34am
via Android

I get new stretch marks now and then for no reason at all, I guess it's hormonal. Now I couldn't care less, but the first time it happened when I was 13, I thought my body was ruined and that I would never show it to anyone for the rest of my life.

I think the real problem is that we never see natural bodies anywhere and don't talk about completely natural things like stretch marks, cellulite or body hair. Instead we go through life with a feeling that our own body is abnormal, because we're unaware that all other women are going through the same thing.

23 Jul
I like ur reply.. 100% true :-)... TV is giving us a very false idea about natural &unnatural, ordinary & unordinary, normal & abnormal.. It just leave us unsatisfied about ourselves & feel like we always miss something
Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 17, 2015 9:54am
via Android

I have been ur castor oil it helps strech makes go down.. Google search castor oil.... :)

Image_thumb
90 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 2:38pm
Oh thanks might be able to get them here in uk :)
Image_thumb
90 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 2:40pm
Oh ok i've not heard of it only for that for hair growth. But is in body lotions thanks i'll look it up :)
Image_thumb
90 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 2:42pm
Very true , doesn't help when u see celebs like j lo kim kardashian (who i love) have none . Thanks :)
17 Feb
Keep in mind that pics of JLo and Kardashian are photoshopped. They have them too. :)
Image_thumb
90 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 3:26pm
Oh yeah forgot about that. Ur right thanks :)
Image_thumb
90 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 5:14pm
Making me feel bit better now to know i'm not the only one. Thanks :)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 6:24pm
via Android

I have them and I  love them!!! They are there  for a amazing  reason, which was my pregnancy!!!

Image_thumb
90 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 6:26pm
via Android

Of course . I would never change having my child  :)

17 Feb
Stretch marks never go away only faded away unless you have a lot of money to get them done

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51