Cheeks Problem

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 6:24pm
via Android

Anyone knows how to burn the fat on cheeks?

04 Mar
Explain a bit and maybe I can help
04 Mar
I have explained that, at the next comment! ;)
04 Mar
I have had fat cheeks too. It's gotten worse since I had braces for three years.
04 Mar
Hey, but I think you're looking good with your braces. Let's work out together with me girl so we can throw away these annoying fat cheeks! ;-)
04 Mar
Yessssssssss! I'm getting tired of makeup. I also do nutritional cleansing so it helps with my weight loss goal but these fat cheeks has to go
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 6:51pm
via Android

My cheek is so fat. It makes my face looks wider and I look older than I was when I was skinnier. People often thought that I am 20 something, in fact I'm still 18.

04 Mar
For me losing weight in general helped me have smaller cheeks. I don't think there's a way to lose weight only in your cheek.
Icon_missing_thumb
25 Posts
Mar 5, 2015 12:11am
via Android

I don't know if this truly helps but chewing gum. Mouth stretches but truthfully, you lose that weight from exercising regularly. I am finally getting rid of my fat cheeks and chubby face which I haven't seen in a couple years.. lol but I started exercising august of 2014 and have lost a lot of weight. It takes time and it's hard. I been through a journey figuring out what's god for me by keeping my self positive and seeing what my body likes. How my body works. I've looked before how to lose that but you have to keep exercising and fat will gradually be lost from your face. Also everyone is different and depends on how hard you work at it. Good luck and hope this helps ya! Have fun!!

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Mar 5, 2015 2:00am
via Android

It's all kinda dependent on genetics. You can try to lose fat, but that just means running a calorie deficit, burning more than you eat. You can do this many ways, but where the fat is lost is up to your body & not guided by the exercise (example : exercising legs doesn't necessarily burn more leg fat)

You're only 18, and though I know it doesn't help much to say it, don't worry so much. Your face will change as you grow into adulthood.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51