Burpees

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 5:39pm
via Android

Does anyone else hate burpees, or is it just me? Lol.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 10, 2015 5:46pm
via Android

I absolutely hate burpees!!

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 5:53pm

Everyone hates them!! But they are one of the best all over body exercises you can do for cardio and toning.

I've just finished 16 tabata rounds of them! That's approximately 95-100 burpees... Nearly ended me!!!!

No matter how much I do them I'll always hate em!

10 Mar
I started doing 20 daily.... Every single day. No more no less. 50 days and 1000 burpees in i am beginning to like them. Even starting to modify then now to suit my needs. They are a such a massively useful exercise that many overlook or avoid.
10 Mar
LIAR, no body ever"likes them". But keep on, keeping on:-)
10 Mar
Just ignore Brian... He's just bitter coz he's just had to do loads of them in my workout ; p
12 Mar
Me too . They're hard but i suppose if all exercises were too easy u wouldn't get any results :-)
12 Mar
Ok, Scotty. I've decided to make burpees my bitch. Lol. I'm going to do them everyday, gradually increasing my amount over time and hopefully, at some point, they won't kill me anymore. Lol.
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 6:09pm
via Android

I'd bet that nearly ended you! I don't think I could do that many in one workout...maybe someday. =) Kudos to you!

10 Mar
you've gotta keep doing them. Someday you will.. You'll still hate them though!
10 Mar
Thanks, Scotty!
12 Mar
Neither could i wow. :-)
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 10:13pm
via Android

I love them.  But I use to hate heavy squats, I love them now because I didn't lay down and cry about it. If you are hating an exercise that means it's challenging you. And if it challenges you best believe it'll change you. Keep doing burpees little by little they'll get easier and then before you know it you'll catch yourself at least saying burpees sure why not.

11 Mar
Same here. Burpees, why not, but I really dislike Mountain Climbers and struggle with all sorts of pushups - for some weird reason they are the only exercise I see little to none progress...
Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
Mar 15, 2015 12:39pm
via Android

Omg I hate burpees so so much!! Anyone know I can learn to love them?

15 Mar
Do what you hate - it'll make you stronger. Make to to have at least 30 secs of them in one of your workouts every day for about 4 weeks - and be ready to be surprised!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51