Angry when I don't workout..

3 posts | Original | Recent
52 Posts
Mar 17, 2015 3:03pm
via Android

So yesterday both my kids got sick and I had to look after them the whole day and night. I'm angry because I couldn't work out and it's been a thing that is bugging me like I run in the mornings but I want to run in the night and lift throughout the day all the time why is this? I feel bad I snap at my partner when I'm not able to do get my workout in. Could it just be my bipolarity or it's just a thing that happens to everyone? It's my me time am I just being selfish?

17 Mar
Hi can I offer u some help please?
195 Posts
Mar 17, 2015 3:17pm
via Android

Reads as if your pretty stressed - which you normally may compensate with workouts as being a great stress reliever - but it comes through when you don't have that valve...

17 Mar
Hopefully it's just stress I don't want to be selfish I love my kids lately idk man
950 Posts
Mar 17, 2015 3:50pm
via Android

To be the best partner and parent we have to take care of ourselves first, and that means physically, mentally, emotionally, & spiritually. That's "selfish" but for good reasons.

Can you squeeze in a 4 minute hiit tabata style workout, or a 7 minute yoga series on days like those?... Or just pump out a max pushups set... Or a max burpees set...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51