Help me!!! Girl advice please!!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 12:58am
via iOS
What kind of work outs do you do on your period? How do I lose 25 pounds less than 4 days?
18 Mar
That's not possible
18 Mar
Well than that sucks but does anyone know what type of workouts to do
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 1:04am
via iOS
Any answers? Please anyone!!
18 Mar
No. Because you can't do it that quick.
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 2:36am
via iOS
I do the same type of workouts on my period as I do off my period. I do what's comfortable and if I'm feeling crampy, I take some Advil.
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 18, 2015 5:39am
via Android

I do the same kind of workouts. If I feel off, I do yoga. If I have severe cramps I lie on the sofa moaning in foetal position instead.

Losing that much weight in four days is ridiculous. Try four months instead. And that might even be a too short time.
If you want to change your body, start now even though it won't happen in four days. Six months working for the body you want are six months well spent that make you never have to want to lose large amounts of weight in just a few days again. The healthier and slower you do it, the bigger chance you stay that way and it never ever comes back again.

18 Mar
Oh boy....you have patience my lovely. Well said. :)
18 Mar
When working with customer service you develop HUGE amounts of patience. :) It's my superpower!
18 Mar
Lol yes customer service is the second best superpower! The first is toddler power lmao
18 Mar
I'll make you guys capes. :D

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51