Breast implants yes or no

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Mar 20, 2015 8:57pm
via Android

Are breast implants a good idea or not? I'm currently an A I look so flat I notice that girls with bigger boobs look thinner and curvier my partner doesn't complain he says he doesn't want me getting anything done(we have discussed this many times). But I feel so ..Flat you know ... are they bad in the long run since I do know they have to be replaced every so often and sometimes scarring just doesn't completely heal do they really feel super fake? . Ladies help please I'd really love your advice or if you've done them your experience. Thank you.

21 Mar
Use natural methods like swimming and taking drinks which contain pure soya beans. Has no side effect.
21 Mar
Breast implants? Maybe good idea but bad idea too.
23 Mar
Im a natural 36DD and would love to have smaller brests. They get in the way all the time...i have to wear 2 or more sports bras to work out, i cannot go braless and it makes it difficult to find shirts that are cute that i can get in a size that fits the rest of my body.
1526618_10153166332733287_4281425566812526771_n_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 20, 2015 9:24pm
via Android

Hi, I had them done over 20 years ago and had to have them replaced after 10 years due to capsular contraction. Then it happened again 10 years later. So I've just had them removed permanently. It has left me scarred and with worse breasts than I ever had before they were interfered with. So I would say absolutely don't get them done as capsular contraction is pretty common (don't believe the clinics percentages on this, if they were honest no one would have them done). Also, if you like working out, you are more likely to get capsular contraction. It can occur anytime from several months after the operation, in which case you could be forking out for corrective surgery/replacement sooner than you'd ever like. Hope this helps. It's my own experience xx

20 Mar
I'm sorry to hear that. And I suppose I'll stay with my A's I think about it alot I guess it makes me conscious my baby sister(13) has bigger boobs than me usually they call me a flat barbie
24 Mar
Thank you for the courage for sharing your experience Adele.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 20, 2015 9:54pm
via Android

I think you keep what you God gave you in be proud  of your cup size you are pretty with out them.If your man is happy don't change. I don't have them and my man loves me for me

20 Mar
Thank you
20 Mar
Your very welcome us as women are beautiful we shouldn't have to look at a kim or nikki in say I should get butt ejections or fake breast cause in the long run when they get old they'll be like omg I look a hot mess
20 Mar
Lol I agree on that I had one boyfriend he told me we should buy latavi to make my boobs grow it seriously made me angry at myself
20 Mar
Lol that's a shame some men just ain't right they need to look in the mirror bet they'll find alot of flaws they need changing
20 Mar
I had a boyfriend once say he wanted to suck the fat from my belly and replace it in my boobs and ass.
Image_thumb
93 Posts
Mar 20, 2015 11:42pm
via Android

Hey personally big boobies are overrated lol i'm a 34D (natural not implants) and they get in the way sometimes and tend to attract the wrong kind of attention. Love ur boobs  just the way they are n if ur bf is happy with them even better!!

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 21, 2015 10:13am
via Android

May I - as a guy - weigh in here and say ABSOLUTELY NOT! Although I don't particularly care much about a girl's breast size, I actually find small and firm breast to be more attractive, and that's not uncommon. However, it really doesn't matter because there's sooo much more to a woman than her physical appearance.

I do know of a couple of guys that won't consider dating flat chested girls. But honestly, who wants to be with someone that small minded?

I'd say it's much more important for your self-confidence that you associate with people that like you for your personality, and not having to worry about how aging, gaining weight, or even how your hair/makeup looks will affect your friendships/relationship

01 Apr
Dream boy omg
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Mar 21, 2015 12:05pm
via Android

Ive always seen breast implant akin to a fake rolex.. you can never get away from the fact there fake!

Everyone on this planet has some form of natural beauty....and the point is its natural...be proud of who you are and what you got.

Beside they get in the way more than a handful is a waste!

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 21, 2015 1:45pm
via Android

Hey I know you're all just reassuring Veronica she's attractive and her boobs are just fine and I totally agree. But there's a problem with comparing bodies this way and it's that someone will always be left feeling unattractive. It's like the "real men like curves" thing. There's no point in saying curvy women are better than skinny women or small breasts are better than big or whatever. When doing this kind of comparing to say someone is attractive you're at the same time saying someone else is unattractive. This time it's women with big boobs, next time it's something else.

And Veronica, you are beautiful and no one should tell you anything else! Confidence and beauty comes from within. Work on accepting and loving your body for what it is. You are worth it.

22 Mar
Sorry it really wasn't my intention to put someone else down (I like all body types, big and small). However I don't agree with you that we're implying that someone is unattractive by expressing that someone else looks good. Alot of people need reassurance (but sincere) when they're left feeling undesired but it's impossible to please everyone at the same time because everyone have different features. I'm also first now realising that this is a woman-only subforum and for that i appologize.
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 21, 2015 6:39pm
via Android

I'm going to have a different opinion. I myself want breast implants and will be getting them at some point this year. I have 3 children who were breast fed and my full bust is nothing  more than skin. I want my boobs back! For me, no one else. I'm all for natural beauty and all that but if u want to then make sure to research lots, see lots of surgeons and maybe ask to meet someone who has gone through it. Then do what's best for you. :)

23 Mar
Definitely agree. In high school I was the girl that got in trouble bc the same shirt always seemed to look a little more revealing than a girl with A's lol, then I got pregnant when I was 21, they got even bigger, they were kind of obnoxious at certain points lol. Then I had my handsomely beautiful son and I breast fed for fifteen months. Now... I'm an A cup. First off all no one says anything about this, it's just breast feed, breast feed, I still would have knowing, but I wish I'd known to prepare for the...
26 Mar
I am the same way!!! Although my boons were never huge in the first place, I want them back to how they looked while breast feeding. It's just something you have to greatly research and talk to doctors about. Can't just take the jump and do it. You have to go in with a clear mind what's going to happen and prepare yourself for any negative things that may happen. I'm not choosing to have this surgery for anyone else but ME...
1526618_10153166332733287_4281425566812526771_n_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 21, 2015 8:33pm
via Android

http://www.realself.com/Breast-implant-removal/reviews

Please read some of thesr ladies stories about having or choosing to have their implants removed. And see the photos. If I had known what I would look like after removal I would never have had them done. Kate Moss seems to do very well with a cup breasts! Xx

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Mar 22, 2015 2:01am
via Android

I like curves but I don't like bolt ons

22 Mar
Yeah I don't think she asked to hear men's personal preferences.
22 Mar
Sorry to offend Anna
22 Mar
Lol bolt ons no guys I decided to keep what God has given me ... I wear super plunged shirts I never worry about a boob popping out I love how my collar bone looks
23 Mar
Good for you Veronica
23 Mar
That's great, Veronica!
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Mar 22, 2015 10:53pm
via Android

I don't think you should keep it natural x

Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
Apr 1, 2015 3:29pm
via Android

The grass is always greener on the other side........ you guys are beautiful the way you are. You are defined by your personality and the way treat people... Changing your breast size wont change who you are.

01 Apr
Perfectly said. I, personally am saving up to get implants, but it isn't because of self consciousness, or to impress anyone, etc. It is solely for myself. And if my husband enjoys it also, so be it. Sometimes after you have kids, your body decodes to do really weird things. For me anyway! Everyone is different (:
01 Apr
Agree with Amber. My boobs were nice before children and natural. I want that  fullness back and after breastfeeding they are not what nature gave me anymore. So technically I'm restoring them not looking for greener grass. I understand your point though but for some it isn't as simple as loving who you are and they can boost confidence too
02 Apr
Well I guess I will never understand because I have always been pretty flat lol
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Apr 1, 2015 3:42pm
via Android

My cousins daughter had implants a few weeks ago...the skin has gone necrosis and ousing puss from the scar...

They tried to correct it with but has just had to have them removed hoping the infection stops....

It's not and easy option by far!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51