Workout according to girl's choice

9 posts | Original | Recent

Apr 5, 2015 9:35am
via Android

What are girls mainly attracted by in a guy's body? Really wanna workout according to a girl's choice.

06 Apr
they are more attracted to like nice arms. I personally don't like a ripped guy with abs and toned everywhere in his body. a guy to be able to jog with and go to the gym with is a huge plus for a girl.
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 9:39am
via Android

Chest and a nice looking back. But you should workout for you. Because it makes you feel good. Not to try and get a girl. Girls will either like you for you or they won't. A great personality for me would be a huge plus. Looks are great but they aren't everything

05 Apr
Thankyou :)
06 Apr
Can someone please get rid of this annoying af troll....
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 9:56am
via Android

Sexy abs! Biceps,triceps !☺

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 1:46pm
via Android

I also wanna knoww
Bro lets go for full body workout

06 Apr
I dont understand what r u saying. Can u speak english??
06 Apr
Im really sorry but i dont know wat tafase do quse means . Which language is this ?
06 Apr
She's a troll. Just ignore it Uday. She comments on literally everything saying this crap.
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 12:59pm
via Android

Seriously depends who she is... Do what makes you feel attractive!

06 Apr
Its more the confidence a man has , rather than how big or muscular he is .. You can have a great body but if you don't love it , no one else can but nice arms , chest , and bum can help .
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 4:53pm
via Android

This might be just me, but I don't like ripped guys. A sixpack is super hot but don't over do it.
A sixpack is sexy but... I won't love a boy for his abs
(Not having a sixpack is perfect as well). Just being an active human often does the trick 

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 7, 2015 5:08pm
via Android

Personally, I'm not into extremely buff guys, but seeing nice strong arms is really really nice

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 7, 2015 5:16pm
via Android

Please dont forget LEGS!! I have seen so many guys with nice abs but chicken legs and looks horrible.

Image_thumb
103 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 6:47pm
via Android

Seriously most important is the cheast and their arms followed by their legs!! Don't forget the legs just because you can't see them in the club ! Just don't skip leg day there is nothing worse

But let's face it , the face of the guys plays the most important role

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51