Ladies !

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 11:43pm
via Android

Have any of you found a brand or type of pants/tights/shorts that won't suffocate your butt and thighs I've used Nike for a while but my legs just keep getting thicker my tights ride up when I run and squat my pants squish my legs and are loose from the waist ... Any ladies know what I'm saying?? Keep buying a ton of different bottoms and it's just not working for me the medium fits my legs perfectly but it feels very loose from the top

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 11:59pm
via Android

I wear leggings or shorts

10 Apr
Do they move when u work out? Mine do that's why I'm asking for a good brand or some that won't be so awkward near the crotch and butt
10 Apr
My leggings stay in place (: I just get the cheap ones from Walmart. And my shorts are just random pajama bottoms mostly.
10 Apr
I see I'll do the same maybe I'm just choosing the wrong size or something and I love shorts but when I run they go up and my ass shows my partner kinda hates that
10 Apr
Maybe try longer shorts? Or a pair that won't come up when you run. As for the leggings, try a smaller size if the ones you have aren't working for you. I don't have actual work out clothes, so I use what I have
10 Apr
Thanks Amber and I'll try what u told me
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 12:59am
via iOS
I have the danskin yoga pants. They stay put and are really comfortable. I got them at Wal mart. If I'm forced to wear shorts, like army PTs, I have spandex shorts under the 'riders'. It helps lol
10 Apr
Lol when u run do your shorts ever go sneaking up and leave your tushy out and about? ... I don't like wearing panties under my tights/shorts only thongs it's embarrassing but it's true
10 Apr
I only wear thongs with those too. Don't be embarrassed!
10 Apr
Thank God but I do run in a park lately nobody goes which is amazing cus no people stare at you but I do get a little conscious when there's people specially other runners behind me
10 Apr
Just keep moving! Chances are the majority aren't even paying attention to others

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51