Ideas to strengthen core?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 4:23pm
via Android

I had 2 cesarean births within 18 months of each other. My youngest is nearly 2 and I still have a weak core. Ideas for strengthening my core? What route will target best? Pilates? Yoga? Hiking? I feel so frustrated for allowing all this time to pass without rebuilding my core. Right now my measurements are 38, 38, 38. I am literally a cylinder. :/ Both my hips and lower back hurt on a daily basis.

28 Apr
I would do yoga & strengthening your core with sit ups etc but always do cardio . check out transdermal excerises tummy vacuum/pelvic floor muscles.From reading your story u need to do yoga they will teach you lots of excerises to strengthen your actual core but do weights as well as this can be a ab excercises as well as toning up . have fun always stretch & warm down be safe enjoy.
07 May
I have the same issues. First DO NOT do any exercises where you push out your abs!!! It makes diastasis (separation of abdominal strain worse) always do exercises where you are pulling IN your abs! Imagine your navel pressed against the spine! Try planks, bridge poses and push-ups! Good luck!!!
Image_thumb
196 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 5:19pm
via Android

Superman Core tell me what you think

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 5:20pm
via Android

Plank Or Die [JY]
Inside Out Core II
HARD CORE PLANKSTAR * 7 Minute Planks * NO BREAKS* ☆ HS
*JackD* The Cheese Grater
4 Minute Plank Challenge

Even if you can't get thru the whole wo. Even if you need to pause the video to take additional rests. Just Try them, Be Consistent With them. Don't give up

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 6:26pm
via Android

Thanks for the shot Jovon :)

Here ya go ms lady...haven't had a complaint yet

Mommy Got Muscles - And A Strong Floor
Mommy Got Muscles - Toned Core
Mommy Got Muscles - And A Big Red Ball
Mommy Got Muscles

And when you're ready to kick things up a notch

Stop Crying Like A B!#@H
Maxxed Out
Cut and Chiseled

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 6:28pm
via Android

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51