How to lose inner thigh fat or great exercises for burning inner thigh fat

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 4, 2015 3:41am
via Android

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone knew how to get rid of inner thigh fat because I am a blogger and I just started shopping at this extremely reasonable store that ships from overseas. The problem is a large in Europe is like a smallish medium. Ik I gained the freshmen 15 but recently I have been working out and I did lose like 5 pounds. The jumpsuit I bought goes up my legs but at my inner upper thighs and close to my butt it gets stuck. Ik if I just burn the fat up there then I should be good to go. Still I want to do cardio but I still like my curves so any suggestions? Any workouts I could do to burn inner thigh fat but remain curvy and fit my gorgeous jump suit? I am trying to lose a lot of weight this year and I need a good start. Any great exercises for burning inner thigh fat?

Image_thumb
954 Posts
May 4, 2015 3:47am
via Android

You'll get a lot of suggestions for leg workouts but the truth is you can't target where fast gets lost. You eat right and exercise, create a caloric deficit (burn more than you eat) and you lose fat, but WHERE you lose it is not related to what body part you exercise.

So you just gotta lose weight any way you can (diet & exercise) until you see a difference where you want.

04 May

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51