Date issues

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
52 Posts
May 5, 2015 5:21pm
via Android

I have a date with my husband (trying to keep our "fire" going) in a few days but I hardly wear heels I already have purchased a gorgeous dress and idk which heels I can use or which I should buy I've been asking my friends but all they say is really u can't? Won't help I've been watching tutorials and stuff I just can't I'm a running shoes type of female I can stand and look nice in heels but God forbid I walk on them I can't I usually go for wedges they're easier but my partner is going with me to choose some heels and I want some I can impress him with like be able to walk in them and not tip over or twist my ankle(happened last week with a wedge) so if any lady can give this tomboy a clue or suggestion

05 May
Maybe just try a nice pair of flats that would look good with your dress.
05 May
Its easy, but you should practise at home:D without stress or thinking how u look like to other ppl
05 May
Im the same too dw. Maybe go for thick heels. They're way more comfy.
05 May
Thank you ... I practiced after my weights earlier and I sort of wobble I might be getting better it's so embarrassing I've seen 14 yr olds that can walk in heels but me I suck
Icon_missing_thumb
13 Posts
May 5, 2015 7:49pm
via Android

I always stick with wedges ! They are very easy to walk in .. & much more comfortable You can never go wrong with wedges .

05 May
U think so? It's a long sleeve dress it's not short about 3 inches above the knee Idk if it Will look weird with wedges because if it doesn't I'm wearing some I just can't not with pumps I don't like it I feel no support what if it slips out or I fall halfway walking in front of people
05 May
Be confident in yourself ! You'll look & walk great . Wedges for the most part look good with everything.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 5, 2015 10:59pm
via Android

Start small, if your not a heels wearing person start small.. heels comes in all different inches try them on walk around if you.think you can handle the small 2in go up 4in and if you stumble go.back to the 2 in but if your doin okay keep the 4 in... just dont get 6in if you dont wear heels lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51