HELP LADIES!!!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 5, 2015 11:31pm
via Android

Okay seriously I need advice.. moving with my two year old everything went off balance with my diet and losing this weight... I need a schedule but with everything I have to do and want to do I find myself losing focus and just say.forget it in bite into a burger... what I do everyday is wake up and I always try to wake up before my son. I make breakfast find something to clean or re arange read two or three chapters in the book im reading, write one or two.chapter in the book im writing.. by.the time im.writing he up and I make his breakfast than bathe and dress him than were out for the day.until his.nap time and during his.nap.time im tired myself so I just sit.on the.couch and relax than clean up his.toys.from earlier and re clean everything.again.. im a clean alcoholic lol and than I have to.prepare dinner decide what im going to cook chop up all the veggies and meat wrap it up until dinner time and usually by that time he up and were playing and snacking until dinner time.. than once it time im.cooking and bathing him. Den we eat and than I put him to bed and read another chapter or two and than take care of myself in then go to bed... remind you he under me 24/7 when he awake... I.need to fit time in for work out and stop snacking or urging for junkfood before dinner...

Image_thumb
14 Posts
May 6, 2015 12:12am
via Android

Literally live the same situation over here, so I understand the hustle and bustle it takes to keep up with your two year old. I find that once you get into the routine of adding in a workout, it's a type of relaxation and I find it gives me that extra boost I need for when he wakes up from his nap. And I find myself snacking during that time if I'm not busy cleaning or working out. Start out by finding some of the moderate exercises for less than half an hour that you like and try doing one during his nap you'll still have atleast forty minutes to clean and just chill if yours sleeps for about an hour, like my son. Good luck on your writing and workouts :)

06 May
Thank you... last night I wrote a schedule and first thing I.did was make tea did my 12min workout while it was boiling... now he up and hyper lol and I.feel energized
06 May
Go girl!!!!
06 May
Thank you :)
Image_thumb
1 Post
May 9, 2015 11:42pm
via Android

Sounds like your a busy mom, I know all about that. Since you spend a lot of time together, you  could get you're wee one in on your workout. I make my daughter feel like she's helping me when I do crunches I get her to sit on my feet and count my reps. Lol but you know kids they can get easily distracted but I find if I put a lot of
enthusiasm in to it, she will stay involved for the first 15 - 20 mins. If you find you don't have the full 30 -60 mins like I sometimes have to do, you can always pause your work out and come back to it. I know its a bit frustrating because your looking forward to the burn, but any exercise is better then none. If my daughter is content playing I usually can workout uninterrupted. But she's also a few years out of the terrible twos. Running after kids all day is a workout all on its own.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51