Am I making myself bigger?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
83 Posts
May 10, 2015 3:57am
via Android

Ladies I need your help to make sure I'm not going crazy here. So, for most of my life I've been a member of the IBTC (I was still in a 24A at 26!). Then,I got married had some health issues, gained some weight (30lbs in 6 months) and before I knew it I was rocking a 34DD. (Yeah surprised the heck out of me too.)

So, fast forward about 12 years and 40 more lbs later, I decide to get serious about getting into shape and losing this weight. About a month ago, I started working out everyday, doing at least 5k steps (now up to 10k daily) and at least 30 mins of core, yoga or pilates. When I started this regimen, I was wearing a 36DD. Now, I notice my bras are loser but the cups seem too small. And, for the first time I keep feeling like the girls are in the way when I do certain movements like clapping. I havent been professionally sized yet, but I know there's some changes going on around here.

Has anyone else heard of or experienced anything like this?

10 May
Hello. I'd kill for bigger boobs. But I have a perfect B. Was fitter for a C34 but have lost weight and I've always been active so it seems especially in summer that my girls/ number keeps declining. Haven't had an issue of girls getting in the way. But I used to double up on bras until I got smart to control them through movements such as Zumba. Hope you get your answer. =)
10 May
I also have lil problem:DD Like when i wear clothes M size , clothes are a bit too big for me, but when i wear S size clothes, belly looks perfect and etc, but most of tshirts are too small for boobs. So i also dont know what to doo M looks not good and S too small on boobs:(
10 May
I know I shouldn't complain - I realize most girls do everything they can to get bigger. It never really phased me when I was smaller, it was more of something to laugh about more than anything. But, now I find myself all self conscious about them - I'm having the same problem with trying to find shirts that aren't so big that they make me look fat but not so small that I look sluty. :-/
11 May
Who cares about boob size. They are what they are...just focus on getting good support so they don't get saggy and to help your back when u do workouts. Work with what u have and just make sure u buy HIGH IMPACT sports bras to keep the tatas in check during ur fitness journey. Google some. I bought a good one at DICKS sporting goods.
11 May
That's the thing, I don't care about size as much as I'm concerned about comfort - in my clothes and while working out. I have good sports bras, that's not an issue. It's just that they seem to get in the way a lot lately.
Image_thumb
382 Posts
May 11, 2015 6:16pm
via Android

If your boobs are still the same size but the measurement under your breasts is smaller your bras won't fit anymore. The cup size is the difference between your bust measure and your under bust measure. The bigger the difference, the bigger the cup size. So it might not be your boobs getting bigger but the rest of you getting smaller while they are the same size as before.

For instance, I'm a size 85F (European size). If I go down to a size 80 or 75 without losing breast volume (lol) I will have to go up a cup size or two. This is also why finding your optimal bra size is so difficult.

11 May
Awe, that makes sense. I guess this is the first time I've experienced a change in under-breast measurements without a change in volume. It could be because this is also the first time I've focused my workouts so much on my core.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51