School Standards

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
May 12, 2015 9:54am
via Android

A lot of people in my school are really fit, some are skinny, some don't even try to be fit. I'm trying to lose 15 kg, how do I do it? I really need motivation.

14 Posts
May 12, 2015 11:06am
via iOS
The only way to do it and keep it off is to eat well and exercise. It is so important to lose weight healthily otherwise you will just end up putting anything that you lose back on, plus a little more. I suggest eating around 1400 calories a day and doing 30 mins exercise a day too. Don't overdo it. Also, eat 1400 calories of healthy foods, that way you can eat more for your calories. You should eat periodically throughout the day, don't just have all of your calories in one go. I eat roughly every 2 hours. Drink plenty of water to get rid of bloating. When you exercise you need to do a mix of strength and cardio exercises. There are loads on here to choose from. Lastly I know how much you want to lose weight and do it quickly but that's not how it works. You should aim to lose about 10% of your body weight a week, which would be a little over 1lb a week for me. Don't cut your calories too low or you weight loss will stop, happened to me recently. Best of luck, hope all goes well, but remember, do it for yourself and nobody else. 

Feel free to follow and message me if you want any support.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51