New mum :)

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 15, 2015 3:38am
via iOS
Hey guys I have just started getting into walking etc again was looking for motivation and an online partner/s. Would be great to talk to anyone who has recently had a baby like myself and is trying to get fit. My little one in 6 weeks :)
15 May
Mine is 7 weeks and I'd luv a partner too
Image_thumb
1 Post
May 15, 2015 4:07am
via iOS
I'd love to be partners! I just had my baby 3 months ago as of yesterday & I've been REALLY wanting to tone my tummy and lose weight!
15 May
Same here!?! I'm all gross at the moment and it's starting to get to me, feeling very unattractive!! What's your weight, height and goals? Very cute bub by the way :)
Image_thumb
41 Posts
May 16, 2015 8:15pm
via Android

I myself just had another child . My son is now 1 month .

Image_thumb
15 Posts
May 25, 2015 7:23pm
via Android

I have 4 kids 6 and under n its really difficult to get my workouts in sometimes but I wanna show them my commitment to it even when they r doin everything to try and 'distract' me from it... They only join me sometimes (the hardest is having an 11month old all over me n getting into stuff Lol)

30 May
Great job I have two 4 and 3 and I couldn't imagine trying to without with any more distractions
Image_thumb
24 Posts
May 25, 2015 8:46pm
via Android

Congrats on your little one, mama! This community is full of other mums like us, trying to take care of ourselves in addition to the fam! Keep with it, please, would love to "see" you around here!

Image_thumb
459 Posts
May 25, 2015 9:38pm
via Android

Check out the Mommy Got Muscles program in the forums somewhere around here. It's designed for you, and you, and you over there. Congrats ladies.

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 28, 2015 9:58pm
via Android

Wow you just had a baby and your stomach looks like thatI'm very jealous I had two and I got a little Pudge that I've been trying to workout

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 29, 2015 4:40pm
via Android

Same here! I just had my son 2 months ago and I need to get my belly/thighs/butt back to where they were. Would love to have online support from other moms too..

29 May
You have my support I'm a mum of two and trying to tone everything you said. Its hard to lose when I have to work
Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 16, 2015 9:39pm
via Android

Hi, I'm a 36 year old mum with 4 kids under 11. The last and unexpected is 4 months next week! I've gained since having to take anti epilepsy medication 6 years ago and would LOVE to return to a healthy weight. JLo is only my pic to encourage my goal. Any mums or moms have to learn to look after ourselves as well as our little ones! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51