Bad knees

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 25, 2015 2:28am
via Android

Looking for good upper leg excises that wont hurt my knees they tend to give out easily. any ideas would be welcome. FYI i work out from home so i have no fantastic equipment other then a treadmill.

25 May
I would suggest step ups, lying leg raises, and reverse lunges. These seem to be easier on knee joints. Hope this helps a bit.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
May 25, 2015 4:10am
via Android

Why do you say you have bad knees? Are you sure it's your knees or just lack of leg muscle? I have bad knees from marathons, skateboarding and track and field. But I still squat heavy, I still sprint. For your home workouts with no equipment you'll be doing mostly bodyweight lunges and squats. U can try out these.

# Beastmode Squat Challenge Friend
* 30 Day 300 Squat Challenge *
#beastmode Squat Challenge Variation

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 25, 2015 4:33am
via Android

Years of sports and dancing injuries its mostly just my left knee. But thank you i will try these.

25 May
My left knee is the one that hurts most as well. I bought a compression sleeve for it and really helps during workouts.
25 May
Sounds painful . Try taking glucosamine tablets . They could help ur joints . I need to get some more my knees have been hurting too recently . :-)
26 May
Ive dislocated both my knees and ive lost 150 pounds I can do most leg workouts but sometimes I deviate a little try it first and if it hurts dont do but I always used to tell myself you cant do it your knees arent strong enough but after awile I work out from home also good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51