Bigger breast!! Lol

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
May 25, 2015 6:59pm
via Android

Ok so I've heard before that certain workouts can actually make my breast bigger!! I've always been small chested and its always really bothered me (especially since the women in my family usually have big chest Lol) but as sceptical as I am about this it would be nice.. If its true what workouts can I do to make them bigger?? ((PS I've even bought breast enhancement pills a couple years back and it did nothing))

25 May
Me too omg I've being doing push ups and even having my partner give me massaged that supposedly make them grow. But it won't help whyy!! My baby sister has bigger Boobs than me it's embarrassing and all my aunt's mom and cousins have huge tatas
25 May
Ikr I used to get made fun in high school and told ' ur part of the itty bitty titty comity' talk about embarrassing
25 May
Lol I never got told any of that stuff not to my face anger issues I suppose but yes like why can't we be blessed not huge ones but c'mon at least a full C cup I barely fill an A and that's cus I had kids thinking they'd grow
25 May
Yeah c cup is what I want as well
Image_thumb
78 Posts
May 25, 2015 7:03pm
via Android

So I am not a woman so won't make me an expert in this department...but why do you want them bigger?????

25 May
Because I don't like the way they look being small...
Image_thumb
459 Posts
May 25, 2015 7:26pm
via Android

Since breast are essentially fat tissue,  workouts will cause a metabolic burn...which will burn fat...which will (usually...everyone is different) make them appear a bit smaller. :/ sorry kiddo. Such is life. C'est là vie.

BUT!! On the other hand (or boob) ; underneath said fatty tissue lies pectoral muscles. So...working them out (push ups, bench press, chest flys, etc) will make THOSE muscles bigger.  Which (this is probably just BroScience not actual science) will give you the same effect as when people with a gut do hella crunches; the muskles underneath will grow and push the boobies out further making them appear larger.

If that's what you really want.
(I'm not here to judge or tell you what you want, but ask your bigger boobies family about the back pain. I hear it sucks big time. Ah well.)

There you go. Fall in love the iron.

25 May
Lol Ok thanks
25 May
Totally second all of what D.J. said... getting nutrition in line & working with weights will make your bust look insanely sexy. Maybe a little bigger, but seriously, a fit, natural chest on a woman has always looked 100x better than some big ole fat sacks. Good luck on your journey!
25 May
Agree 100% with the 2 preceeding posts. You win some you lose some, we all have our pet body hang ups we zoom in to microscopic level, a mountain you have to climb, eventually you let it be, make that perfect lemonade ;). I'd say smaller is better than ginormous, it's no joke seriously limits a ladies life in terms of sports and activities, never mind the back pain. But that being said, fully understand the predicament, a good ol push up bra never hurt anyone, actually getting a good bra fitting may just make you see your tatas in...
25 May
I don't want it enormous ppl Lol just like a c cup like I had when I was 17 Lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51