Losing weight after Csection

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 9, 2015 12:24am
via Android

I have a 4 month old little girl and really want to lose my baby weight. I have two kids so its hard to manage working out and gong to work. I also am so busy with work and the know kids that I pretty much go all day without eating until night time when I'm off of work and the kids are calming down. Help! Advice and tips to help?

10294249_10203336420227834_3670618602693331915_n_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 9, 2015 12:42am
via iOS
After I had my daughter I would just take her for a walk. Since the kids are young I'm pretty sure they don't mind being outside. It's a great way to get outside and since your c section is fresh u have to take it easy. Just walking helped me a lot. After a yr I started hitting the gym every free chance I had. I use to also use my baby as a weight. Do squats while holding her or lift her in the air and bring her back down. She thinks ur playing but ur really working out .. Good luck
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 9, 2015 1:12am
via Android

I think a major part of it is that I work 6am-3 most of the time 6 days a week. When I wake up and go to work I can't even think of food so I skip breakfast. We don't get breaks at my work but we can eat if we aren't busy... But we are always busy! I get off at 3 and go home to the kids and im tired and not hungry. I end up eating late and I know that's not good... Help with ideas to keep me on track.

10294249_10203336420227834_3670618602693331915_n_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 9, 2015 1:33am
via iOS
What I do is take something small to work with me. I'm like u always busy and work to damn early lol. I work 7 am to 330pm. After work I pick my daughter up an have 2 dogs and a guinea pig and a bf that works 3rd shift so I don't have help at night. I'm also a full time student and I run my own business. I am a seamstress, sell Younique make up and I also sell waist trainers. So I'm always busy doing fittings or making tutu's. 

What I do is carry fruit, nuts etc in my purse. As soon as I get to work I eat something even if it's a banana, Apple, etc. eat something anything even if it's a yogurt. And drink as much water as possible cut out all soda, juice etc.  

When I had my daughter what I did was eat something heavy for lunch since my job was a bather at a doggy salon. I was on my feet for 10-12 hrs a day not only carrying heavy ass dogs but cleaning the shop, answering phones etc. I was drained when I got home and just wanted to sleep. I don't think I ate much either. A blue berry muffin got me through my days most of the time. That's why I stress carrying something in your purse to munch on. Depending on what ur eating at night and the time u go to bed determins if u will gain weight.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 9, 2015 2:35am
via Android

Its not what I'm eating at night its the time and since its my only real meal. I don't have a problem eating healthy its just I'm never hungry because for so long I got in this routine... My other child I'd about to turn 3. So pretty much for three years its been my routine. Thanks for the advice! I will carry things with me even if its just a little here and there its better than nothing

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,233 topics, 38,258 posts

Motivation & Support

8,517 topics, 41,724 posts

App Updates

15 topics, 49 posts

Ask the Pros

724 topics, 1,845 posts

Workouts and Programs