Core HELP PLEASE!!!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 11, 2015 3:25pm
via iOS
So I'm trying really hard to get the body I want which includes Abs. No matter what I do I just can't get my stomach to slim down! I work out 3/4 times a week but it's difficult because of school and GCSEs. I was talking to my PE teacher and he was saying how sit ups don't actually benifit you much at all and you're better off doing other exercises. I would just really love to hear some exersices which actually work really well. Stuff that I can do at home too. I try to eat as best as I can and have cut down hugely on my snacks and unhealthy stuff and I also run 3/4 times a week. I just feel like I'm getting nowhere and I can't see the slightest difference even after a month. what am I doing wrong???
11 Jun
There really is no one fail proof way. The teacher who told you about the situps is right. If you do ab exercise then don't neglect your back. You don't want to overtrain. Balance is important.
12 Jun
AB wheel...the one with out the recoil. Its basically a stick going thru let's say.. a stroller wheel. Intense core focus. Start off in a push up position on knees the first time, then roll up and down extending towards shoulders and back to starting/push up position.. I suggest a yoga mat or somethong in case you slip.. #trainsafe
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 11, 2015 4:10pm
via Android

Heyya, the best thing to to do  get noticable abs is to get rid of the layer of fat hiding it (not calling you fat lol) the best way to do that is cardio and just fat burning exercises. Do some of the ones on this app. Go on browse and find fat burning workouts and sweat it out lol. Hope this helps ☺

13 Jun
Oo yeah that's true boy and then after taking that fat of u body the abs will come
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jun 11, 2015 4:29pm
via iOS
You're not doing anything wrong, just keep your diet on point. Not sure what you're cardio is, but sprints are way better than long runs. As far as exercises, you can't do much better than plank variations! May also want to consider some weight training. Hope this helps!
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 11, 2015 4:38pm
via iOS
Thank you both I think I'm going to start trying to go down to the local Track and set up some circuits and do some sprints, thank you both so much!  X
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 11, 2015 5:15pm
via iOS
The best you can do is watch what you eat. Try to go vegetarian for a week or two. Believe me it works. Also cut carbs if you can, and do some exercises. Good luck.
11 Jun
Abs are made in the kitchen. I worked my butt off trying to get abs and it wasn't until I cut out unwanted carbs and not needed sugary foods that it happened for me.
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jun 12, 2015 6:04pm
via iOS
Take cheese, bread and pasta completely out of your diet and you will see serious results in a month or less, i tell this to everyone and they all love the results and in terms of situps do the P90x: Ab Ripper X twice a week 
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 13, 2015 7:00pm
via Android

Judging by your pictures you're almost there, ab exercises are good for forming the abs but if they're covered in a layer of fat then you won't see them. Looking at your pictures I don't think you're carrying much fat. I would say h.i.i.t workouts three times a week keep your diet clean and do planks, crunches and leg raises, remember not everyone will get the abs to show as much as they'd like no matter how hard you try. If you keep the eating clean do intense interval training and ab exercises I'd say a month max and you'll have more definition in that area. Your doin great

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jun 14, 2015 5:44am
via Android

Ok first of all you look way beyond perfect!!!!!!!! :) I wish you the very best!!!!!!!! And I plan on being a personal trainer so I've studied the body, the muscles, how they work, foods what's good what's bad! All that stuff! So I can message you. But I don't get on this app much so all you gotta do is ask for my number! I'll give it to ya if ya want it. I hope you get me! LOL

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51