why is nothing working for me ?

5 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jul 6, 2015 11:34pm
via iOS
I have a really hard time finding something that I can stick to & that works without getting discouraged or stopping mid work out simply because I "can't do it"

I used the Kayla intsines BBG for about 2 months before I called quits, I stopped because I felt like I wasn't getting results and that I was just rushing through the workouts and wasn't concentrating on my form because I just wanted it to be over with.
My goal is to tone, I hold most of my weight in my butt and legs. I am 5'7 and 135-138 pounds.

What do you find is most effective? I don't have access to a gym and my schedule is literally all over the place so I only have about 45 mins a day. It's so easy for me to get discouraged and feel bad about myself. I think to some degree I may have a little bit of BDD.

I Want nice toned arms and legs, the muscle is there but I have a small amount of fat that I just can't seem to get off.

I know diet is a huge portion of seeing results and I eat very well, rarely consumer refined sugars and alcohol and for the most part have pretty decent portion control.

If anyone can help me or has any tips, programs, plans, pre workout supplements or words of wisdom I would sincerely appreciate it, and can send uou the BBG if you're interested THANKS IN ADVANCED

07 Jul
Perhaps doing a search in the forum for "Mommy Got Muscles". There's a three week plan that may help keep you on task as well as about 30 other exercises of various levels to help get the results you're looking for. A few others have found the results they want going through these wo's. Staying motivated ultimately relies on you. Walking before you run. These things take time. The more you focus in the beginning leads to greater rewards in the end result
7 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 2:56am
via Android

I'm in a very similar boat, and have found that the ten minute work outs are awesome! I can do a couple in a day or do one and go for a jog or something. The flexibility offered by the ten minute sessions has been really helpful for me. And it's always easy to push yourself to do something that's only ten minutes. I used to take longer smoke breaks!

459 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 3:00am
via Android

Also, all of the Mommy Got Muscles workouts are 5 - 15 minutes and include a good amount of cardio plus a variety of workouts to keep things fun

4 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 11:22am
via Android

Find something you enjoy doing then you won't get bored. I can't keep up with a workout but I can walk my dogs to the park and I love playing soccer with my nephew, these things count towards your exercise. If you want to lose in your legs take a brisk walk around your neighborhood or on your lunch break. Park at the edge of the parking lot, window shop the entire mall before you start going in the stores, or find an activity you like. I like taking pictures on walks so there's always something to see and It pushes me a little further than I would like to go.

35 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 10:45pm
via iOS
I would Take a wild guess here that your meals are healthy but don't suffice in terms of vitamins and Magnesium or iron or something. You are just fatigued from all this work. Happened to me too and got over it with some vitamin D and Magnesium pills. You don't lack motivation you lack the energy to be motivated. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51