Tips?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Picture0052_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 7:32pm
via Android

Does anyone have tips and tricks (so not only workout) to get a flat belly? I have a little belly (under side of my stomach) it doesnt matter how much i train.. i stays there :( i just want to loose it, can anyone help me?

10 Jul
You're about to hear 23 responses about your diet. For lower ab work, concentrate more on core exercises that involve your lower back and thighs, reverse crunches, bicycles, hanging knee raises, sprints, etc.
10 Jul
I already eat very healthy food.. and i do every day exercises for my back, belly, butt and legs... that my problem.. i dont know what to do else :o
10 Jul
Switch up the routine. I'll link you a few in a second
26 Jul
Give it time. It took months for me to lose it step by step and I'm still not there. Stick with it and you'll get there.
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 8:24pm
via Android
10 Jul
Thnx! Im gonna look for it tomorrow :) now im gonna sleep... good night :D
10 Jul
Word. Just click on them and they'll take you to the workout
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 9:59pm
via iOS
I'm going to say the obvious it's fat.....
Fat is lost be being in a caloric deficit (okay not always, but lets it it's like that for now) you say you allready eat healthy so you may want to start counting calories for a while to see how things hold up and what and how much you eat. This will also give you a base to work out from.

Another way is to increase your activity both in the gym and in everyday life. I always suggest weight training, but if you allready work out for 1-2 hours a day 6 days a week. It may be to much to ad more in here. In that case a 1 hour walk in the evening or two 30 hour walks at some point doing the day. In general just walk as much as possible and do things like taking the stairs will help a lot. This is usually the best way to go about it.
17 Aug
1-2 hours??? for fat loss you only need about 45-60 minutes of cardio....not 2 hours...belly fat is extremely hard to get rid of, and if shes already training hard, walkings not gonna help :(

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51