Question on MultiVitamins..

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
215 Posts
Aug 5, 2015 7:56pm
via Android

I was taking multi vitamins for a few months then stopped because, well I ran out. I was wondering if any of you ladies take vitamins?
I found one today that was on sale called Alive. It's Womens Energy multivitamin and multimineral. It looks good enough but knowing not a whole lot about stuff like this and not having the time to research more, I want to make sure I'm taking something that will actually help me. The energy part really sold me on getting it. For the past 4 days, I have been exhausted even though I sleep good at night.
Thanks in advance for any help, advice or suggestions.

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Aug 5, 2015 9:42pm
via Android

Amber I take a multi vitamin, just like anything else people will say you can get it in your food,  so you don't need it!
I think it is preference....lol (I honestly don't think there is a right or wrong answer to this)....my opinion
As far as being tired you could be low on iron, not eating enough or believe it or not the wrong foods can make you tired or you could just be tired.....lol
Hope this helps

05 Aug
Ahh okay! I do often skip a meal because I forget /: How is that even possible lol But alright! I was just thinking how much better I felt while taking vitamins
05 Aug
Then I would take them if you feel better....lol
05 Aug
If I skip a meal watch out, I kinda get crabby like I gotta eat now, I think it's because I am on a schedule with my eating....yup that's all I am going to say.....lol
05 Aug
Multivitamins are a very important part of my diet plan. Please don't skip meals. It will not help you lose weight. Exercise as much as you can. Drink lots of water. Hydrate hydrate!! Carry a healthy snack with you.
05 Aug
I get too busy and it just slips past me. Busy taking care of everyone else when I need to fit me in as well. And Marissa. I don't intentionally not eat. And I don't need to lose weight but thanks (: I do better than I use to!
Image_thumb
166 Posts
Aug 6, 2015 1:32pm
via Android

Hey Amber, I recently discovered a website called labdoor.com and they test all types of supplements like multivitamins, fish oils, protein powders, etc...  They seem to do very detailed analysis to determine quality, safety, cost, etc.... You should check it out!

06 Aug
I'll check that out! Thanks Christian
07 Aug
You're very welcome :-)
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jul 28, 2016 12:24am

I take a multivitamin supplement along with vitamins E, D, and C and cranberry supplement to improve my entire body for my health and to prevent any medical conditions of any type.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51