How can I get a lot of sleep

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 8, 2015 1:42pm
via Android

Hey everyone How can you get a lot of sleep when you go to bed so late and sometimes you cant go to sleep what do I do?

08 Aug
Google for sleep hygiene. Some tips: turn of the tv an houre before you go to sleep, put your phone away aswell and read a book.
13 Aug
There is a workout called "yoga for better sleep" i have not tried it yet but i think i will help u. What i do, i play clash of clans when i go to bed an then after playing it for about an hour i feel asleep...this is my way :)
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 8, 2015 1:56pm
via Android

Thanks

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 8, 2015 3:27pm
via Android

I do eat healthy but I do gymnastics and dance all the time

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Aug 8, 2015 4:44pm
via iOS
go to sleep a lot earlier than you do already. Also when you wake up in the mornings, do a workout from skimble maybe? 
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Aug 9, 2015 3:51pm
via Android

Try a yoga workout in the evening but not to close to bed. It will help with stress.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 11, 2015 12:15am
via Android

Try melatonin. Its a all natural sleep aid. It can be bought at almost any store (Walmart, CVS, etc). That along with practicing good sleep hygiene helped me a lot!

11 Aug
Reading usually does the trick for me
11 Aug
10 mg every night here
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Aug 11, 2015 3:49am
via Android

Avoid caffeine after noon or altogether. Avoid sugar later in the evening. Get enough exercise. Turn off the tv, computer, put away the phone, and read a book for ten minutes or more before bed

Image_thumb
139 Posts
Aug 11, 2015 6:25pm
via Android

Take the decision and say 'Yes i will do it for one dammed time.I will go to bed earlier.' Going to bed earlier will make your body adapt on an earlier time for sleep.I used to sleep too late and wake up afternoon.Now i sleep earlier and i wake up earlier and i feel trully rested.Try going to bed earlier.Listen to music from your phone and you will change :) I hope i helped you ^^

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51