12 Posts
Aug 21, 2015 2:35am
via iOS
Any tips
I have just started working out and my acne decreased but I still get flare ups

I wash my face and use wipes during the day but... Sigh

Also anyone know good exercises to tone your butt? Apart from squats

21 Aug
Hi Aisha I have acne problems myself I've tried everything even proactive all they did was dry out my face and make my skin itch I've seen a very big improvement from using just one product it's called african black soap by NUBIAN I've seen almost immediately results I have difficult skin this really works for me and it smells really good maybe you should give it a try
21 Aug
Find a good daycream (I love estee lauder) and use a powder that will prevent swetting, for example Chanel. It's expensive but it works for me.
21 Aug
Thanks
21 Aug
Here is a tip for your breakouts: Find a wash that works and use it repeatedly. My favorite is the St. Ives green tea face was h and it also comes with a scrub too. My favorite cream is the Clean and Clear Dual Action mosturizer with salicylic acid to help acne
21 Aug
Over washing can cause acne too. When you wash your face you strip your skin of much needed oils which promote new skin cell growth. So the old skin stays longer and is more prone to bacteria and acne. Trying washing only once in the morning and once at night. Also, I use a nourishing day cream and night cream which replace the good oil to your skin. I used to have a huge acne problem but now I haven't had acne in years. Also, most importantly drinking a lot of water makes your skin super clear. Water purifies your...
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 21, 2015 6:04pm
via Android

you should do jumping related exercises to increase the blood circulation in your body.

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 21, 2015 8:12pm
via iOS
Thank you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51